India Structured Cabling Market Research Report 2021 – Industry Analysis and Growth Forecast to 2030 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “India Structured Cabling Market Research Report: By Product Type, Wire Category, Application, End Use – Industry Analysis and Growth Forecast to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Indian structured cabling market value stood at $508.0 million in 2020, and it is predicted to surge to $1,504.9 million by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.5% from 2020 to 2030.
The market is being driven by the burgeoning requirement for copper structured cabling, government’s plans for developing 100 smart cities and deploying free Wi-Fi at railway stations, and growing requirement for intelligent buildings.
With the growing use of data in the decision-making process and evolving needs of businesses, the country is witnessing the digital revolution. As structured cabling provides the critical support for unified and high-performance communication systems, its usage in the country is burgeoning.
Additionally, the Indian structured cabling market is being driven by the soaring requirement for intelligent buildings, owing to the growing focus of organizations on making their facilities and campuses world-class.
The COVID-19 pandemic has hampered the progress of the Indian structured cabling market because the lockdowns implemented for mitigating the spread of the virus negatively impacted the construction, manufacturing, automotive, and IT & telecommunications industries.
Moreover, the restrictions on the movement of people and goods caused disruptions in the supply chain, which led to the closing down of construction sites, postponement of construction projects, and a sharp reduction in the funding for public projects.
Key Findings of India Structured Cabling Market Report
- Copper cables dominated the Indian structured cabling market in the years gone by because of the surging requirement for replacing the older cabling infrastructure, for achieving better efficiency.
- Data centers, as an application, are expected to exhibit rapid expansion in the Indian structured cabling market in the coming years. The rising internet penetration, implementation of government regulations for ensuring data protection, and soaring foreign direct investments are driving the construction of such places and, in turn, the demand for structured cabling.
- The southern region generated the highest revenue in the Indian structured cabling market in the past, mainly because of the existence of many information technology (IT) hubs in Hyderabad, Chennai, and Bengaluru.
- In the upcoming years, the Indian structured cabling market will grow the fastest in the country’s eastern region. The launch of government initiatives for increasing connectivity in the eastern states and the development of IT parks and hubs in Tripura and Bhubaneswar are fueling the requirement for structured cabling.
- Growing digitization
- Migration to category 6 cabling
- Increasing demand for copper cables
- Growing data center market
- Rising number of product launches
- Increasing demand for high bandwidth
- Impact analysis of drivers on market forecast
- Volatility in copper prices
- Impact analysis of restraints on market forecast
- Increasing demand for Wi-Fi services
Value Chain Analysis
- Inbound Logistics
- Design & Development
- Operation & Implementation
- Assembly & Management
- Service & Maintenance
Impact of COVID-19
Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- 3C3 India Pvt. Ltd.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Schneider Electric SE
- CommScope Holding Company Inc.
- Legrand Holding SA
- Siemon Company
- Panduit Corp.
- ABB Ltd.
- Belkin International Inc.
- Molex LLC
- Belden Inc.
- Reichle & De-Massari AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8qbb9x
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.