India Haircare Market Assessment and Forecasts Report 2021-2025 Featuring ‘Oreal S.A., Unilever, & Marico Ltd – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “India Haircare – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Indian haircare sector is led by the conditioner category in both value and volume terms in 2020. The styling agents category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2020-2025.
Convenience Stores is the leading channel in distribution of haircare products in the country. L’Oreal S.A., Unilever, Marico Ltd. are the leading companies in the Indian haircare sector. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Indian haircare sector.
This Country Profile report on the haircare sector in India provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2015-2025
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for conditioner, hair colorants, hair loss treatments, salon hair care, shampoo and styling agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2020-2025
- Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2020
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, chemists/pharmacies, convenience stores, department stores, direct sellers, health & beauty stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, parapharmacies/drugstores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers other general retailers.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: tube, jar, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, aerosol, carton-folding, stand up pouch and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, dispenser, screw top, cap, prize off, twist off, sports cap and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton – folding, blister pack, sleeve and shrink wrap.
- The per capita consumption of haircare in India was higher than the regional level and lower than the global level in 2020
- The per capita expenditure of haircare in India was lower than both the global and regional level
- The per capita consumption of conditioner was higher than other haircare categories in 2020
- Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel in the Indian haircare sector
- Private labels are growing at a higher CAGR than brands in the Indian haircare
- Flexible Packaging accounted for a share of 81.7% in the Indian haircare sector, in 2020
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Exist ing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Key Topics Covered:
Part 1: Market Environment
- Value and Volume Share of India in the Global and Asia Pacific Markets
- Growth Analysis of India Compared to Other Leading Countries in the Asia Pacific Market
- PCC and PCE of India Compared to Global and Asia Pacific Market
Part 2: Sector Deep Dive
- India Haircare Sector Snapshot
- Market Size Analysis
- Demand for Value for Money Products
- Cross Category Comparison Value Growth Analysis and Category Winners and Losers
- Cross Category Comparison Volume Growth Analysis and Category Winners and Losers
Part 3: Category Deep Dive
- Per Capita Consumption Analysis by Category
- Market Size Analysis Category: Conditioner
- Segment Level Analysis (in Value Terms) Conditioner
- Segment Level Analysis (in Volume Terms) Conditioner
- Market Size Analysis Category: Hair Colorants
- Segment Level Analysis (in Value Terms) Hair Colorants
- Segment Level Analysis (in Volume Terms) Hair Colorants
- Market Size Analysis Category: Hair Loss Treatments
- Market Size Analysis Category: Salon Haircare
- Market Size Analysis Category: Shampoo
- Segment Level Analysis (in Value Terms) Shampoo
- Segment Level Analysis (in Volume Terms) Shampoo
- Market Size Analysis Category: Styling Agents
- Segment Level Analysis (in Value Terms) Styling Agents
- Segment Level Analysis (in Volume Terms) Styling Agents
Part 4: Distribution Analysis
- Channel Share Analysis
Part 5: Competitive Environment
- Leading Companies Value Share
- Brand Share Analysis of Top Five Companies
- Brand Share Analysis of Top Five Companies by Category
- Private Label Share Analysis by Category
- Growth of Private Labels Compared to Branded Products
- Degree of Consolidation/Fragmentation by Category
Part 6: Packaging Analysis
- Pack Material Growth Analysis
- Pack Type Growth Analysis
- Closure Type Growth Analysis
- Primary Outer Type Growth Analysis
Part 7: Macroeconomic Analysis
- GDP Growth and Inflation
- Population Growth
- Labor Market Trend
- Economic Summary, Labor Market Trends, and Demographic Trends
- India Risk Index (GCRI) 2020
- India Risk Analysis Compared to Global and Asia Pacific Markets
- Marico Ltd.
- L’Oreal S.A.
- Dabur India
- Procter & Gamble
- Godrej Group
- Emami Limited
- Bajaj Corp Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/57b3zh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900