DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Indian Composites Market: Trends, Opportunities and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Indian composites market is expected to reach an estimated $1.9 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 16.3% from 2021 to 2026
The future of the Indian composites market looks promising with opportunities in pipe and tank, aerospace and defense, wind energy, electrical and electronics, construction, transportation, marine and telecommunication.
The major driver for market growth is the rise in demand for electrical and electronic, wind energy, and pipe and tank applications due to increase in the number of government projects like smart cities development, eco-friendly energy generation, fresh water transportation, sewage treatment system, rehabilitation of water and sewage pipe lines.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the Indian composites market, includes innovation trends focused on high tensile strength, innovation trends focused on high tensile modulus, and innovation trends focused on compatibility with different resins.
Within the Indian composites market, wind energy will remain the largest end use by value and volume and it is also expected to witness highest growth over the forecast period due to its various advantages like; long shelf life, less maintenance, resistance to corrosi on, and high strength-to-weight ratio.
Some of the Indian composites manufacturers profiled in this report include Suzlon, Kineco, Mahindra CEI Automotive, Tata AutoComp Systems, and Patil Rail Infrastructure.
Features of the Indian Composites Market
- Market Size Estimates: Indian composites market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment and volume (M lbs)
- Trend And Forecast Analysis: Indian composites market trends (2015-2020) and forecast (2021-2026) by various segments.
- Segmentation Analysis: Indian composites market size by various segments, such as end use, fiber type and resin type in terms of value and volume.
- Growth Opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different end use for the Indian composites market.
- Strategic Analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for the Indian composites market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2015 to 2026
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Composites Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Indian Composites Market Trends and Forecast
3.4: Indian Composites Market by End Use
3.4.1: Pipes and Tanks
3.4.2: Aerospace & Defense
3.4.3: Wind Energy
3.4.4: Electrical and Electronics
3.5: Indian Composites Market by Fiber Type
3.5.1: Glass fiber Based Composites
3.5.2: Carbon Fiber Based Composites
3.5.3: Aramid Fiber Based Composites
3.6: Indian Composites Market by Resin Type
3.6.1: UPR Based Composites
3.6.2: Epoxy Based Composites
3.6.3: Vinyl Easter Based Composites
4. Competitor Analysis
4.1: Application Portfolio Analysis
4.2: Geographical Reach
4.3: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
5.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
5.1.1: Growth Opportunities Analysis by End Use
5.2: Emerging Trends in the Indian Composites Market
5.3: Strategic Analysis
5.3.1: Capacity Expansion of the Indian Composites Market
5.3.2: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Indian Composites Market
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- Kineco Limited
- Mahindra CEI Automotive Ltd.
- Tata AutoComp Systems
- Patil Rail Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
- Mobility Solution Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3h2rjy
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.