India ATV and UTV Market Report 2022: Increase in Trend of Adventure Sports and Recreational Activities & Rise in Demand for ATV and UTV in Military Activities Driving Growth – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “India ATV and UTV Market (2022-2027) by Vehicle Type, Displacement, Fuel Type and, End-User, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
India’s ATV and UTV Market is estimated to be USD 384.65 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 536.47 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.88%.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- India’s ATV and UTV Market is segmented based on Vehicle Type, Displacement, Fuel Type and, End-User.
- Vehicle Type, the market is classified into All-terrain Vehicle (ATV), and Utility Task Vehicle (UTV).
- Displacement, the market is classified into Less than 400 (cc), 400-800 (cc), and More than 800 (cc).
- Fuel Type, the market is classified into Gasoline, Diesel, and Electric.
- End-User, the market is classified into Recreational, and Sports.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in Trend of Adventure Sports and Recreational Activities
4.1.2 Rise in Demand for ATV and UTV in Military Activities
4.1.3 Players Increasing Focus on Female and Younger Audiences
4.2.1 Ban on ATV and UTV Driving in Wildlife Area Due to Terrain Damage
4.2.2 High Maintenance Cost
4.3.1 Deployment of Safety and Addon Features
4.3.2 Introduction of Electric ATV and UTV
4.4.1 Stringent Public Safety Precautions
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 India’s ATV and UTV Market, By Vehicle Type
6.2 All-terrain Vehicle (ATV)
6.3 Utility Task Vehicle (UTV)
7 India’s ATV and UTV Market, By Displacement
7.2 Less than 400 (cc)
7.3 400-800 (cc)
7.4 More than 800 (cc)
8 India’s ATV and UTV Market, By Fuel Type
9 India’s ATV and UTV Market, By End-User
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Strategic Initiatives
10.3.1 M&A and Investments
10.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
10.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
- Bajaj Auto Limited.
- Deere and Company
- Hisun Motors Crop
- Honda Motor Company, Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Kubota Corporation
- Polaris Industries Inc.
- Suzuki Motors Corporation
- Textron Inc.
- Nebula ATV
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f0es48
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.