The Indian Sleep Apnea Devices Market is anticipated to grow from USD120.81 million in 2021 to USD200.93 million in 2027 at a CAGR of 8.47% in the forecast period.
Growing health-consciousness among consumers about the benefits of adopting preventive healthcare practices and increased prevalence of hypertension and obesity disorders are driving the Indian Sleep Apnea Devices Market growth.
Also, the rise in prevalence of sleep disorders among the growing population and the presence of a large geriatric population suffering from sleep problems are expected to boost the demand for sleep apnea devices in the next five years.
The increase in pollution levels adversely impacts the respiratory system, giving rise to the number of respiratory problems in an individual. Pollutants weaken the pulmonary immune response and affect the nasal path. Air pollution negatively impacts obstructive sleep apnea and increases the risk and severity of the diseases, creating the demand for sleep apnea devices among patients.
Also, adopting a sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits increases the prevalence of obesity disorders among the young population. Increased obesity can lead to sleep apnea, which generates the need for sleep apnea devices among the suffering individuals.
Also, the rise in the healthcare expenditure by the government and high-end investments by the market players for research and development activities to increase the effectiveness and integrate advanced technologies with sleep apnea devices are expected to propel the Indian Sleep Apnea Devices Market growth through the next five years.
Based on indication type, the market is bifurcated into obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea. The obstructive sleep apnea indication devices dominated the market in 2021, accounting for the largest market share of 71.28%, and are expected to maintain their dominance throughout the forecast period. High prevalence of obstructive sleep apnea compared to central sleep apnea.
Also, the digital transformation of the healthcare industry and the growing popularity of telemedicine, remote consultation services, and wearable technology among patients to efficiently monitor the patients is expected to bolster the Indian Sleep Apnea Devices Market growth through the next five years.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth of the market size of the Indian Sleep Apnea Devices Market from 2017 to 2021
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Indian Sleep Apnea Devices Market from 2021 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027
- To classify and forecast the Indian Sleep Apnea Devices Market based on type, indication type, end-user, company, and regional distribution
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Indian Sleep Apnea Devices Market
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian Sleep Apnea Devices Market
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Indian Sleep Apnea Devices Market
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Indian Sleep Apnea Devices Market
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by the market players in the Indian Sleep Apnea Devices Market
Competitive Landscape: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian Sleep Apnea Devices Market.
- ResMed India Pvt. Ltd
- BPL Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- BMC Medical Co. Ltd.
- Philips India Limited
- DeVilbiss Healthcare Private Limited
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare India Private Ltd
- Nihon Kohden India Pvt. Ltd.
- Teleflex Medical Private Limited
- Omnisleep Solutions
- Wipro GE Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027
India Sleep Apnea Devices, By Type:
- Therapeutic Devices
- Facial Interfaces
- Adaptive Servo Ventilators
- Diagnostic Devices
- Polysomnography Devices
- Home Sleep Testing Devices
- Sleep Screening Devices
India Sleep Apnea Devices, By Indication Type:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Central Sleep Apnea
India Sleep Apnea Devices, By End-User:
- Hospitals & Clinics
India Sleep Apnea Devices, By Region:
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qnys2v
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.