India $2.1 Bn Cardiovascular Devices (Diagnostic, Monitoring, Surgical) Markets, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2027 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “India Cardiovascular Devices Market, By Type (Diagnostic & Monitoring Devices v/s Surgical Devices), By Application (Coronary Artery Disease, Cardiac Arrhythmia, Heart Failure, Others), By End User, By Source, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, FY2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Indian Cardiovascular Devices Market value stood at USD1413.15 million in the year FY2021 and it is anticipated to grow further with a CAGR of 7.87% during the forecast period, 2023-2027, that may achieve the market value of USD2151.57 million by 2027F.
Increasing instances of cardiovascular diseases and growing mortality rate due to cardiovascular diseases & disorder is anticipated to drive the growth of the Indian Cardiovascular Devices Market in the upcoming five years.
Surging demands for the early diagnosis and effective treatments for the heart attacks, strokes, etc. is also anticipated to support the growth of the Indian Cardiovascular Devices Market in the next five years. Increasing instances of lifestyle diseases due to increasing cases of obesity, blood pressure, diabetes, etc. further aid the growth of the Indian Cardiovascular Devices Market in the future five years.
Rapidly expanding healthcare industry in the country due to consistent research, innovative medical device development along with the increasing investments in the healthcare sector and research institutes are also aiding the growth of the Indian Cardiovascular Devices Market in the forecast years through 2027.
Additionally, increasing imports of the medical devices from the multinational companies supplying cardiovascular devices in the country further substantiate the growth of the Indian Cardiovascular Devices Market in the forecast period.
Diagnostic & monitoring devices are anticipated to hold the largest revenue shares of the market in the upcoming five years on the grounds of increasing demand for the early diagnosis of the cardiovascular diseases. Heart attacks and strokes instances are rapidly increasing in the country.
Moreover, growing demand from the population for early diagnosis and regular monitoring devices that help keeping check over the health conditions of chronic patients are further anticipated to aid the growth of the market. Surgical devices are expected to follow the growth of the dominating segment.
This significant growth of the surgical devices can be attributed to increasing number of the heart transplants, and surgical approaches for the treatment of heart conditions.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the market size of the Indian Cardiovascular Devices Market from FY2017 to FY2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Indian Cardiovascular Devices Market from FY2021 to FY2022 and growth rate until FY2027.
- To classify and forecast the Indian Cardiovascular Devices Market based on type, application, end-user, competitional landscape, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Indian Cardiovascular Devices Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian Cardiovascular Devices Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Indian Cardiovascular Devices Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Indian Cardiovascular Devices Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by the market players in the Indian Cardiovascular Devices Market.
New market players are actively entering the market in the recent years and further strengthening the growth of the future market growth.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian Cardiovascular Devices Market.
- India Medtronic Pvt Ltd
- Siemens Healthineers India
- Wipro GE Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Boston Scientific India Private Limited
- Philips Healthcare India
- B. Braun Medical (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Abbott India Ltd.
- Terumo India Private Limited
- BIOTRONIK Medical Devices India Private Ltd.
- BPL Medical Technologies Private Limited
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: FY2017- FY2020
- Base Year: FY2021
- Estimated Year: FY2022
- Forecast Period: FY2023 – FY2027
India Cardiovascular Devices Market, By Type:
- Diagnostic & Monitoring Devices
- Cardiac Monitor
- Holter Monitor
- Surgical Devices
India Cardiovascular Devices Market, By Application:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Heart Failure
India Cardiovascular Devices Market, By End-User:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
India Cardiovascular Devices Market, By Source:
India Cardiovascular Devices Market, By Region:
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bgkgia
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.