DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Markets for Transformers” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report analyzes different transformer types, capacity ratings, phases, insulation types, mounting locations, end-use industries, and regional market development of transformers. Furthermore, we also segment the market analysis by major countries in this report, such as the U.S., China, Germany, India, and others, where the opportunities for transformers are lucrative.
Entering new markets or enhancing your position in existing ones requires deep knowledge of regional specificities. This report is meticulously segmented by key countries including the U.S., China, Germany, India, among others, promising lucrative opportunities for transformers.
Additionally, it offers a glimpse into the future market scenarios, patent analysis, leading company profiles, and product types. Get equipped with valuable insights, appreciate the complex market interplays, and prioritize strategic decisions for your business’s sustained growth and success.
Also, the report consists of a patent analysis for the transformer market, representing a significant investment area for investors.
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data (sales figures) for 2021, estimates for 2022, forecasts for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global transformers market in USD million terms, and corresponding market share analysis by type, capacity rating, phase, insulation type, end-use industry, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of this market (benefits, and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming technologies, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- Analysis of market opportunities with a holistic study of Porter’s Analysis and PESTLE Analysis for relevant geographic regions in the global transformer industry
- Insight into the recent industry structure, competitive aspects of each product segment, increasing investment on R&D activities to develop low-cost advanced transformer technologies, market development strategies, and company value share analysis
- Identification of major stakeholders and analysis of the company competitive landscape based on their recent developments, financial performance, segmental revenues, and operational integration
- Review of key patent grants and significant allotments of recent patents across each major category
- Descriptive company profiles of the market leading players, including ABB Ltd., BHEL, DAIHEN Corp., General Electric Co., Mitsubishi Electric Corp. and Siemens AG
|No. of Pages||206|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2027|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$49.3 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2027||$81.6 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||10.6%|
- ABB Ltd.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Celme S.R.L.
- Cg Power and Industrial Solutions Ltd.
- Daihen Corp.
- Eaton Corporation plc
- General Electric Co.
- Hammond Power Solutions
- Hyosung Heavy Industries
- Hyundai Electric & Energy Systems Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Huapeng Transformer Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
3.1 Current Market Overview
3.2 Classification of Insulating Materials Used in Transformers
3.3 Necessity of Upgrading Oil Transformers
3.4 Signs That Indicate Transformer Needs Maintenance
3.5 Different Types of Transformer Failure Modes
3.6 Causes of Failures in Transformer by Type
3.7 Transformers Types
3.8 Value Chain Analysis for the Transformers Market
3.9 Porter’s Five Forces Model
3.10 PESTLE Analysis
3.11 Covid-19’s Impact on the Global Transformer Market
3.12 Russia – Ukraine War Impact on the Global Transformer Market
Chapter 4 Global Market Dynamics
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Current Market Trends
4.5 Market Opportunities
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Type
5.2 Global Market by Type
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Capacity Rating
6.2 Global Market by Capacity Rating
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Phase
7.2 Global Market by Phase
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Insulation Type
8.2 Global Market, by Insulation Type
Chapter 9 Market Breakdown by Mounting Location
9.2 Global Market by Mounting Location
9.2.1 Pad Mounted
9.2.2 Pole Mounted
Chapter 10 Market Breakdown by End-Use Industry
10.2 Global Market by End-Use Industry
10.2.1 Residential and Commercial
10.2.3 Power Utilities
Chapter 11 Market Breakdown by Region
11.2 North America
11.3 European Market
11.5 Rest of the World Market
Chapter 12 Patent Analysis
12.2 Descriptions of Patents on Transformers
Chapter 13 Competitive Landscape
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Analysis
13.4 Product Mapping Analysis
13.5 Key Developments
13.6 List of Resources for Transformers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gp91rn
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.