Global Sunitinib Malate Market Report 2021: Market to Reach $160.8 Million by 2027 – U.S. Market is Estimated at $19.7 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 12.9% CAGR – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Sunitinib Malate – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Sunitinib Malate Market to Reach $160.8 Million by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Sunitinib Malate estimated at US$66.8 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$160.8 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.4% over the period 2020-2027.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $19.7 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 12.9% CAGR
The Sunitinib Malate market in the U.S. is estimated at US$19.7 Million in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$28.1 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 12.9% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 11.8% and 11.4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 9.8% CAGR.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 44 Featured):
- Active Biotech AB
- Astellas Pharma, Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Dendreon Corporation
- Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Ipsen Pharma
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- TOLMAR Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- World Current & Future Analysis for Sunitinib Malate by Geographic Region – USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets – Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in US$ for Years 2020 through 2027 and % CAGR
- World Historic Review for Sunitinib Malate by Geographic Region – USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets – Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in US$ for Years 2012 through 2019 and % CAGR
- World 15-Year Perspective for Sunitinib Malate by Geographic Region – Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales for USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets for Years 2012, 2020 & 2027
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 44
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/av0vrl
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.