DUBLIN, Aug. 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Small-Molecule APIs Market Research Report by Production (Contract Manufacturing and In-house Manufacturing), Type, Application, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19″ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Small-Molecule APIs Market size was estimated at USD 19.98 billion in 2021, USD 22.25 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 11.56% to reach USD 38.54 billion by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Small-Molecule APIs to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Production, the market was studied across Contract Manufacturing and In-house Manufacturing.
- Based on Type, the market was studied across Biological and Synthetic.
- Based on Application, the market was studied across Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Immunological Disorders, and Oncology.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Small-Molecule APIs Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
- Increasing Demand for Newly Developed Small Molecules Drugs
- Rising Volume of Patients Suffering from Cancer, Cardiovascular, and Infectious Diseases
- Rising Adoption of Generic Drugs
- Meeting Stringent Regulatory Requirements
- Increasing Growth of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Developing Nations
- Rising Number of Research and Development Activities
- Health Effects of Exposure to Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Small-Molecule Apis Market, by Production
7. Small-Molecule Apis Market, by Type
8. Small-Molecule Apis Market, by Application
9. Americas Small-Molecule Apis Market
10. Asia-Pacific Small-Molecule Apis Market
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Small-Molecule Apis Market
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company Usability Profiles
- AbbVie Inc.
- Albemarle Corporation
- Aspen Group
- Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- Bachem Holding AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Cambrex Corporation by Permira funds
- Carlyle Group
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd,
- Gilead Sciences, Inc
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Janssen Global Services, LLC (Johnson & Johnson Inc.)
- Johnson Matthey
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Lonza Group AG
- Novartis AG
- PCAS SA
- Pfizer Inc
- Sanofi S.A.
- Siegfried AG
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mwxus1
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.