DUBLIN, Dec. 6, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Proteomics – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Proteomics Market to Reach $65.3 Billion by 2030
The global market for Proteomics estimated at US$30.2 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$65.3 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 10.1% over the analysis period 2022-2030. Reagents, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 10% CAGR and reach US$48.2 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Growth in the Instruments segment is estimated at 11% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
Proteomics has emerged as a crucial research tool in the battle against COVID-19. The pressing need for diagnostics and therapeutics for COVID-19 has highlighted the dynamic role of proteomics in gaining insights into the virus and facilitating drug discovery.
Proteomics plays a significant role in enabling the development of potent antiviral agents and improved vaccines against COVID-19. Proteomics labs are actively exploring therapeutic options and diagnostic development related to the virus.
Proteomics encompasses the study of proteins, proteome, and their data types and characteristics. It has its genesis in important milestones and has various applications in fields such as medicine, biology, and drug discovery. The global proteomics market is competitive, with various key competitors vying for market share, and their competitive presence varies from strong to niche or trivial.
Despite its promising role, proteomics faces challenges such as sparse and difficult-to-measure data, the need to democratize proteomics, absence of high-profile projects to stimulate interest, creating novel experimental design, lack of commercialization of high throughput techniques, and a lack of necessary technical skillset.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $11.5 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 12.8% CAGR
The Proteomics market in the U.S. is estimated at US$11.5 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$6.5 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 12.8% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 8.9% and 9.3% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 9.7% CAGR.
- Special discussions on the global economic climate and market sentiment
- Coverage on global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence analysis across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and trademarked research platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
- Access to curated YouTube video transcripts of market sentiments shared by CEOs, domain experts and market influencers via interviews, podcasts, press statements and event keynotes
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Proteomics Profiling to Expedite Drug Discovery
- Other Applications of Proteomics in Drug Discovery
- New Proteomics Technique to Aid Drug Screening & Biomarker Discovery
- Diseases as a Major Cause of Deaths Worldwide Brings to Fore the Growing Importance of New Breakthroughs in Proteomics-Based Technologies: Top Global Causes of Death (In Millions) by Type of Disease for the Years 2000 and 2019
- Global Drug Discovery Market by Segment: 2020
- Growing Interest in Personalized Medicine to Drive Market Growth
- Global Personalized Medicine Market: Revenues in US$ Million for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Oncology: A Key Focus Area for Proteomics
- Global Breakdown of Total Number of Cancer Cases by Type: 2020
- Global Cancer Incidence: Number of New Cancer Cases in Million for the Years 2018, 2020, 2025, 2030, 2035 and 2040
- Proteomic Approaches Gain Prominence in Cancer Drug Discovery
- Proteomics Technologies Used in Cancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Role of Proteomics in Oncology Biomarker Discovery
- List of FDA-approved Protein Biomarkers for Cancer
- Advancements in Proteomics Bring Biomarkers into Limelight
- Different Types of MS-Based Proteomic Discovery Techniques for Biomarkers
- Affinity-Reagent-Array-Based Techniques
- Affinity-and-Antibody-Based MS Techniques
- CE-MS Technology: An Emerging Technology for Discovery of Biomarkers
- Protein Microarrays: A Novel Tool for the Development of Pharmaceuticals
- Protein Microarray Formats
- New Technologies Expand Application of Proteomics
- DIA Technique for Protein Discovery
- AI and Machine Learning Address Shortcomings of Traditional Equipment in Effectively Identifying Protein Patterns
- Bioinformatics Tools along with Proteomics Accelerate the Process of Pathway Prediction
- Map of COVID-19 and Human Protein Interactions Reveals Drug Targets
- Single-Cell Proteomics Offers a Better Understanding of Cellular Identity
- Metalloproteomics: A Rapidly Evolving Field
- Post-translational Modification of Proteins Increases Functional Diversity of Proteome
- Pharmacoproteomics Holds Significant Prospects in Precision Medicine
- Increasing Prominence of Nanoproteomics Widens Opportunities
- Global Proteomics Sample Preparation Market
- Challenges Faced
- Management of Data in Proteomics Research Poses a Big challenge
- Role of Contract Research Organizations to Increase in Proteomics
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 178 Featured)
- Active Motif, Inc.
- 20/20 Genesystems, Inc.
- BG Medicine, Inc.
- Biodesix, Inc.
- Abbiotec LLC
- BioChain Institute, Inc.
- Arbor Vita Corporation
- Biomosaics, Inc.
- Advansta Inc.
- AYOXXA Biosystems GmbH
- AKESOgen, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ltbh3e
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-proteomics-strategic-research-report-2023-2030—us-market-is-estimated-at-11-5-billion-while-china-is-forecast-to-grow-at-12-8-cagr-302007989.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.