DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Pharmacy Benefit Management Market (2022-2027) by Service, Business Model, End-User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Pharmacy Benefit Management Market is estimated to be USD 466.7 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 618.68 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.8%.
Market Segmentations The Global Pharmacy Benefit Management Market is segmented based on Service, Business Model, End-User, and Geography.
- By Service, the market is classified into Specialty Pharmacy Services, Drug Formulary Management, Benefit Plan Design and Consultation, Mail Order Service, and Other Services.
- By Business Model, the market is classified into Government Health Programs, Employer-sponsored Programs, and Health Insurance Management.
- By End-User, the market is classified into Pharmacy Benefit Management Organization, Mail Order Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Inpatient Pharmacies, and Outpatient Pharmacies.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Pharmacy Benefit Management Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
- Gaps in Information and Care in the Healthcare Industry
- Growth in FDA Approvals for Orphan and Specialty Drugs
- Prevalence of Fraud, Waste, and Abuse in Healthcare
- Shift Towards Individualized Medicines
- PBMs Maligned And Scrutinized For Pricing
- Declining Growth From Generics
- Foray into Digital Health Solutions
- Move Away From a Standalone Mentality
- Increased Engagement in High-Touch Care Management
- Legal Uncertainty & Impending Limitations On PBM Tools
- Significant Delays Cause Dissatisfaction
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Pharmacy Benefit Management Market, By Service
7 Global Pharmacy Benefit Management Market, By Business Model
8 Global Pharmacy Benefit Management Market, By End-User
9 Americas’ Pharmacy Benefit Management Market
10 Europe’s Pharmacy Benefit Management Market
11 Middle East and Africa’s Pharmacy Benefit Management Market
12 APAC’s Pharmacy Benefit Management Market
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Abarca Health
- BeneCard PBF
- CVS Health
- Express Scripts
- Humana Pharmacy Solutions
- Magellan Rx Management
- Navitus Health Solutions
- Other Prominent Vendors
- Perform Rx
- Prime Therapeutics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fewngw
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.