Global Network Security Firewall Market (2021 to 2027) – by Component, Solution Type, Signalling Firewall, SMS Firewall, Service, Deployment, Organization Size, Type, Industry Vertical and Geography
DUBLIN, Oct. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Network Security Firewall Market(2021-2027) by Component, Solution Type, Signalling Firewall, SMS Firewall, Service, Deployment, Organization Size, Type, Industry Vertical, and Geography, Competitive Analysis, Impact of Covid-19, Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Network Security Firewall Market is estimated to be USD 4.37 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 10.06 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.9%.
Key factors such as the rising number of cyber-attacks among different industry sectors have compelled the organizations to adopt a robust security solution to prevent and safeguard the organizational data. This has led to a rise in the demand for several network security solutions, such as network security firewall solutions and related security solutions. The increase in the global penetration rate of connected devices such as handheld devices and other smart devices has made faster access to information. It has made sensitive data vulnerable to malicious attackers. Therefore, organizations are willing to invest in network firewall solutions that have benefitted in augmenting the market growth. Other factors such as increasing demand for Next-gen networking solutions and the advancements in digital transformation are further promoting the development of the market.
Conversely, the budgetary constraints, the low initiative towards firewall maintenance are likely to hinder the market’s growth.
- Increasing Importance of Network Security and Privacy across Organizations
- High Penetration of Connected Devices
- Implementation of Next-Generation Networking Technologies
- Advancement of Digital Transformation in the Telecommunications Industry
- Lack of Preventive Firewall Maintenance
- Budget Constraints
- Absence of Basic Network Firewall Restoration
- Growth in Investment to Improve the Network Security Measures
- Growing Demand for SMS firewalls
- Increasing Adoption of Network Function Virtualization
- Increasing Government Regulations
- Growing Grey Route Fraudulent Mechanism
The Global Network Security Firewall Market is segmented based on Component, Solution Type, Signalling Firewall, SMS Firewall, Service, Deployment, Organization Size, Type, Industry Vertical, and Geography.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Adaptive Mobile Security, AMD Telecom SA, ANAM Technologies, Cellusys, Cisco Systems, Mobelium, Omobio Pvt. Ltd., Openmind Networks, SAP SE, etc.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Network Security Firewall Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, Infogence’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Network Security Firewall Market, By Component
7 Global Network Security Firewall Market, By Solution Type
7.2 Signalling firewall
7.3 SMS firewall
8 Global Network Security Firewall Market, By Signalling Firewall
8.2 SS7 firewall
8.3 Diameter firewall
9 Global Network Security Firewall Market, By SMS Firewall
9.2 A2P messaging
9.3 P2A messaging
10 Global Network Security Firewall Market, By Service
10.2 Professional service
10.2.1 Deployment and integration
10.2.3 Support and maintenance
10.3 Managed service
11 Global Network Security Firewall Market, By Deployment
11.4 Network Function Virtualization
12 Global Network Security Firewall Market, By Organization Size
12.2 Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
12.3 Large enterprises
13 Global Network Security Firewall Market, By Type
13.2 Packet Filtering
13.3 Stateful Packet Inspection
13.4 Next Generation Firewall
13.5 Unified Threat Management
14 Global Network Security Firewall Market, By Vertical
14.2 Transportation and Logistics
14.5 Consumer Goods and Retail
14.7 Healthcare and Life Sciences
14.8 Travel and Hospitality
14.9 Telecommunication and IT
14.10 Government and Public Sector
15 Global Network Security Firewall Market, By Geography
15.2 North America
15.3 South America
15.4.6 Rest of Europe
15.5.6 South Korea
15.5.9 Rest of APAC
15.6 Rest of the World
15.6.2 Saudi Arabia
15.6.3 South Africa
15.6.4 United Arab Emirates
15.6.5 Latin America
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Competitive Quadrant
16.2 Market Share Analysis
16.3 Competitive Scenario
16.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
16.3.2 Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
16.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
16.3.4 Investments & funding
17 Company Profiles
17.1 SAP SE
17.2 Cisco System Inc
17.3 Mobelium Inc.
17.4 Adaptive Mobile Security
17.5 AMD Telecom SA
17.6 ANAM Technologies
17.7 Fortinet, Inc
17.8 Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
17.9 Sophos Ltd
17.10 Juniper Networks, Inc
17.12 Openmind Networks
17.13 BICS SA
17.14 Watchguard Technology Inc.
17.15 Palo Alto Networks Inc
17.16 Omobio Pvt Ltd.
17.18 Mobilium Inc
17.19 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
17.20 Tata Communications.
17.22 Barracuda Networks, Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vw9u3i
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-network-security-firewall-market-2021-to-2027—by-component-solution-type-signalling-firewall-sms-firewall-service-deployment-organization-size-type-industry-vertical-and-geography-301401201.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.