Global Microarray Market Report 2022: Rise in the Usage of Microarrays in Various Applications Drives Growth – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Microarray Market (2022-2027) by Product & Service, Type, Application, End-Users, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Microarray Market is estimated to be USD 5.08 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 7.57 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.3%
The Global Microarray Market is segmented based on Product & Service, Type, Application, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Product & Service, the market is classified into Consumables, Instruments, and Software & Services.
- By Type, the market is classified into Antibody Microarrays, Cellular Microarrays, Chemical compound Microarrays, DNA Microarrays, Peptide Microarrays, and Others.
- By Application, the market is classified into Disease Diagnostics, Drug Discovery, and Research Applications.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Diagnostic Laboratories, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, and Research & Academic Institutes.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Microarray Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Microarray Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Microarray Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Global Rise in the Incidence of Cancer and Chronic Diseases
- Rise in the Usage of Microarrays in Various Applications
- Increasing Healthcare Expenditure
- Strict Government Regulations Associated with Microarray
- Continuous Development in the Field of Genetics
- Technological Progression in Computational Capabilities and Robotics for Microarray
- Rapid Advances in Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Microarray Market, By Product & Service
7 Global Microarray Market, By Type
8 Global Microarray Market, By Application
9 Global Microarray Market, By End-Users
10 Americas’ Microarray Market
11 Europe’s Microarray Market
12 Middle East and Africa’s Microarray Market
13 APAC’s Microarray Market
14 Competitive Landscape
15 Company Profiles
- Affymetrix, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Applied Microarrays, Inc.
- Arrayit Corp.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Microarrays, Inc.
- Molecular Devices, LLC (Danaher Corp.)
- Laboratory Corp.
- Perkinelmer, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qd55zx
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.
Comments are closed.