Global Metal Cans, Barrels, Drums and Pails Industry to 2027 – Market Trajectory & Analytics – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Metal Cans, Barrels, Drums and Pails – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Metal Cans, Barrels, Drums and Pails estimated at US$69.8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$89.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.6% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Aluminum Metal Cans, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 4% CAGR and reach US$50.9 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Steel Metal Cans segment is readjusted to a revised 3.1% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $19 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 5.6% CAGR
The Metal Cans, Barrels, Drums and Pails market in the U.S. is estimated at US$19 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$17.5 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 5.6% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.9% and 3.2% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.1% CAGR.
Metal Drums & Pails Segment to Record 2.5% CAGR
In the global Metal Drums & Pails segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 2.2% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$4.2 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$4.8 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$11.6 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 3.3% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 158 Featured):
- Anheuser-Busch Companies Inc.
- ArcelorMittal S.A.
- Ardagh Group S.A.
- Ball Corporation
- BWAY Corporation
- Can-Pack S. A.
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Cleveland Steel Container Corporation
- CPMC Holdings Limited
- Crown Holdings Inc.
- Daiwa Can Company
- Great Western Containers Inc.
- HUBER Packaging Group GmbH
- Pacific Can China Holdings Ltd.
- SCHUTZ GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Silgan Holdings Inc.
- Skolnik Industries Inc.
- Tata Steel Group
- ThyssenKrupp Rasselstein GmbH
- Toyo Seikan Group Holdings Ltd.
- U. S. Steel Kosice s.r.o.
- Universal Can Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Metal Cans: A Convenient, Cost-Friendly, Eco-Friendly, and Safe Packaging Option
- Recent Market Activity
- Metal Cans: Complete Recyclability Provides the Critical Advantage
- Growing Preference for Convenient, Affordable, Safe, and Healthy Food: Foundation for Market Growth
- Key Safe and Convenient Attributes of Canned Foods & Beverages
- Rising Preference for ‘At Home’ Food Consumption
- Canned Foods and Beverages: Low Priced and Convenient
- Convenience Muscles Growth in Metal Food Packaging
- Preserving Flavor: A Vital Functionality Promoting Demand for and Production of Beverage Cans
- Market Fortunes Intrinsically Tied to the Metal Packaging Industry
- Despite Competition from Plastics, Metal Beverage Packaging Continue to Grow Steadily
- Metal Packaging’s Superiority over Other Packaging Materials
- Global Market Outlook
- Developed Markets: Traditional Revenue Contributors
- Developing Countries: Spearheading Growth
- Competition: Ball, Crown, and Ardagh Dominate Metal Can Manufacturing Worldwide
- Beverage Cans: Competitive Landscape
- Food Cans: Competitive Landscape
- Intense Competition and New Markets Drive M&A Activity
- Rising Raw Material Costs Hamper Profitability
- Sustainability Factor Assumes Prominence
- Emerging Markets: The New Manufacturing Hub for Aluminum Can Stock Production
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Consumption of Various Beverages Worldwide Drive Healthy Growth for Metal Cans
- Alcoholic Spirits and Wines: A Challenging Yet Lucrative Market for Metal Cans
- Increasing Beer Production Spells Opportunities for Metal Cans
- Aluminum Cans: Replacing Glass in Beer and Soft Drink Segments
- Demand for Aluminum Beverage Cans Gain Momentum
- Metal Cans as the Preferred Packaging Format for Food Packaging Benefit Market Expansion
- BPA in Food Cans Cleared by the FDA: A Game Changer for Metal Cans
- Reduce, Recycle, and Re-use Attributes Drive Demand for Metal Cans in Industrial Packaging
- Aluminum Aerosol Cans and Canisters: Strong End-use Demand Spurs Growth
- Beauty and Cosmetics: The Dominant End-User Segment for Aerosol Cans
- Growing Environmental Consciousness Promote Demand for Steel Cans
- Demand for Steel Aerosol Containers Gain Momentum
- Packaging Steel Recycling: Environmental Benefits
- Steel: A Sustainable Packaging Metal for Food Items
- Research Backs Benefits of Steel Cans in Food Packaging
- Rising Popularity of Retail Ready Packaging (RRP) Bodes Well for Steel Cans
- Favorable Demographic & Economic Trends Strengthen Market Prospects
- Rapid Urbanization Worldwide
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/atc1jg.
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.