Global Library Management Software Market 2021-2025: Increase in Technological Advancements and M&A in the Library Services and Automation Markets – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Library Management Software Market 2021-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The library management software market is poised to grow by $273.59 mn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 2%
This study identifies the increase in technological advancements and M&A in the library services and automation market as one of the prime reasons driving the library management software market growth during the next few years.
The market is driven by the rise in demand for library management software from APAC and the growing need for library management software in K-12 schools in the US.
The report on the library management software market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The library management software market analysis includes end-user and deployment segments and geographic landscape.
The publisher’s robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading library management software market vendors that include Awapal Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Axiell Group, Civica UK Ltd., CR2 Technologies Ltd., Insight Informatics Pty Ltd., PowerSchool Group LLC, PrimaSoft PC Inc., ProQuest LLC, PTFS Inc., and Soutron Ltd.
Also, the library management software market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- School library – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Public library – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Academic library – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- On-premises – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity By Geographical Landscape
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Awapal Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Axiell Group
- Civica UK Ltd.
- CR2 Technologies Ltd.
- Insight Informatics Pty Ltd.
- PowerSchool Group LLC
- PrimaSoft PC Inc.
- ProQuest LLC
- PTFS Inc.
- Soutron Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tcq3w4
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.