DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “High-speed Production Inkjet Printer Paper Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report 2023 – 2030” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global high-speed production inkjet printer paper market size is expected to reach USD 4.21 billion by 2030, with a CAGR of 7.9% from 2023 to 2030.
The growth is attributed to the rising utilization of digital printing technology owing to the benefits offered, such as lower cost and high-quality resolution. Moreover, the growing use of high-speed production inkjet printers in commercial applications such as books, brochures, newspapers, magazines, and marketing collaterals is expected to boost the demand for high-speed production inkjet printer paper in the coming years.
Forest products such as softwood, hardwood, timber, and pulp are used globally for producing paper. However, several laws have been imposed worldwide to prevent excessive deforestation and curb the surging threat of global warming, which is predicted to hamper the market. However, many organizations, such as the Rainforest Action Network; Greenpeace; and Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT), have been making efforts to create awareness among the masses regarding the hazards of deforestation. This is expected to result in the adoption of sustainable practices for the development of papers, including high-speed production of inkjet printer paper.
There are advancements in printing technology, including continuous inkjet (CIJ) printing. The continuous inkjet printing technique uses a continuous ink stream for printing. It is mainly utilized in commercial printing applications as this technique results in quick, high-quality printing. Continuous inkjet printers eject electrostatically charged particles from the print nozzle at high speed, which is preferable for fast-paced printing applications.
The major market players are emphasizing the use of sustainable materials for developing high-speed production inkjet printing paper, including scrap papers, reduced chemicals, alternative fibers, and Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified paper. Manufacturers use recycled content for producing this paper. It also includes the usage of scrap paper, which results in reduced demand for new fibers. In addition, there has been widespread use of FSC-certified papers across the world. This implies that FSC-certified papers meet the highest environmental and social standards. These initiatives are expected to fuel the demand for sustainable paper solutions, thereby fueling market growth.
Market Report Highlights
- The coated paper product segment dominated the market with a revenue share of 42.2% in 2022. It is a specialized paper designed for high-speed inkjet printers. It is coated with thin layers of chemical formulations like titanium oxide, calcium carbonate, and silicates to improve print quality. It offers high print resolution, improved ink absorption, reduced drying time, high-quality graphics, and enhanced color representation. The high adoption of coated papers in commercial printing applications is expected to increase demand
- The indirect sales channel led the market and accounted for the highest revenue share in 2022. This channel involves intermediaries such as distributors and merchants, which allows manufacturers to reach a wider customer base. It also benefits small-scale manufacturers by reducing inventory management. These factors are expected to drive the growth of the indirect sales channel in the coming years
- The direct sales channel segment is expected to grow at the highest revenue-based CAGR of 8.2% over the forecast period. This sales channel allows manufacturers to sell high-speed inkjet printer paper directly to end users without middlemen. This approach encourages larger purchases from end users and ensures a smooth flow of high-speed inkjet printer paper for printing agencies, driving the adoption of direct sales channels
- Asia Pacific dominated the market, accounting for USD 920.8 million in 2022. The region’s flourishing commercial printing industry, including printed marketing collaterals and advertisements, drives the growth. The demand for customized printed materials also drives the industry’s growth, resulting in a rise in demand for high-speed production inkjet printer paper in the region
- The market exhibits high competition owing to the presence of established players in this industry. The competitors opt for various strategies such as product portfolio expansion, partnerships, and collaborations to gain market share. Moreover, a few manufacturers in the industry are vertically integrated to ensure easy availability and reduce their dependence on raw material suppliers
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. High-speed Production Inkjet Printer Paper Market Variables, Trends, and Scope
3.1. Market Lineage Outlook
3.2. High-speed Production Inkjet Printer Paper Market – Value Chain Analysis
3.2.1. Sales Channel Analysis
3.3. Technology Overview
3.4. Regulatory Framework
3.5. Market Dynamics
3.5.1. Driver Analysis
188.8.131.52. Growing utilization of sustainable materials for producing high-speed production inkjet printer paper
184.108.40.206. Rising use of high-speed production inkjet printer paper in commercial printing applications worldwide
3.5.2. Market Restraint Analysis
220.127.116.11. Presence of stringent government policies to prevent deforestation worldwide
3.5.3. Market Opportunity Analysis
3.5.4. Market Challenges
3.6. Industry Analysis – Porter’s
3.7. PESTLE Analysis by SWOT
3.8. Market Disruption Analysis
Chapter 4. High-speed Production Inkjet Printer Paper Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1. Product Key Takeaways
4.2. Product Movement Analysis, 2022 & 2030
4.3. Coated Paper
4.4. Treated Paper
4.5. Uncoated Paper
4.6. Offset Paper
4.7. Matt Paper
Chapter 5. High-speed Production Inkjet Printer Paper Market: Sales Channel Estimates & Analysis
5.1. Sales Channel Key Takeaways
5.2. Sales Channel Movement Analysis, 2022 & 2030
Chapter 6. High-speed Production Inkjet Printer Paper Market: Regional Estimates & Analysis
6.1. Regional Key Takeaways
6.2. Regional Marketplace
Chapter 7. Supplier Intelligence
7.1. Kraljic Matrix
7.2. Engagement Model
7.3. Negotiation Strategies
7.4. Sourcing Best Practices
7.5. Vendor Selection Criteria
7.6. List of Raw Material Suppliers
Chapter 8. Competitive Landscape
8.1. Recent Developments & Impact Analysis, By Key Market Participants
8.2. Company/Competition Categorization
8.3. Company Market Positioning
8.4. Company Heat Map Analysis
8.5. Company Listings
- Finch Paper
- DREWSEN SPEZIALPAPIERE
- Boise Paper
- Arctic Paper
- Nine Dragons Worldwide (China) Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Burgo Group
- Stora Enso
- Crown Van Gelder International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qbdjz3
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.