Drone analytics market expected to grow by 2028 due to rising defense expenditure by major countries. On-premises sub-segment is predicted to be the most dominant. Market in the North America region is expected to witness more growth opportunities.
NEW YORK, May 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Research Dive has added a new report to its offering titled, “Drone Analytics Market by Type (On-premises and On-demand), Application (Inspection, Mapping, Surveying, and Others), End-use (Defense, Commercial, and Consumer), and Regional Analysis (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2028″.
According to the report, the global drone analytics market is expected to garner a revenue of $7,381.9 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 17.1% during the forecast period 2021-2028.
Dynamics of the Drone Analytics Market:
Drivers: Rise in the defense expenditure by some major countries is the main factor expected to drive the global drone analytics market by 2028. In addition, increasing requirement for performing activities like research and analysis of the data captured by drones incorporated in the armed forces is anticipated to further boost the market growth during the forecast period.
Boost your business growth, Request an Exclusive PDF Sample of Drone Analytics Market@ https://www.researchdive.com/download-sample/8535
Opportunities: Growing adoption of technologies like artificial intelligence in the drone industry is the main factor expected to offer abundant growth opportunities for the global drone analysis market during the forecast years.
Restraints: High production and operating costs of drones is the main factor predicted to hamper the market growth during the analysis timeframe.
Covid-19 Impact on the Drone Analytics Market:
The outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic has negatively affected almost every business and industry; however, the drone analytics market has had a moderate impact. In response to public health crisis, several governments started focusing on surveillance and counter-terrorism activities. In addition, travel bans, mobility restrictions, and stringent lockdowns led to disruptions in the supply chain of essential equipment used in defense drones like radars, acoustic sensors, type C4ISR, photoelectric/infrared, in-vehicle navigation, sensor positioning, etc. These factors hindered the growth of the global market during the pandemic. However, social distancing norms imposed by governments led to a surge in the demand for automated services that included drone deliveries of medical items, food packages, etc. are projected to boost the market growth during the analysis period.
Post COVID-19 has Positive Impact on Drone Analytics Market. Get in touch with our Expert Analyst to get more Insights@ https://www.researchdive.com/connect-to-analyst/8535
Segments of the Drone Analytics Market:
The report has fragmented the drone analytics market into several segments based on type, application, end-use, and regional analysis.
- By type, the on-premises sub-segment is estimated to hold a dominating market share and gather a revenue of $4,199.1 million by 2028. Sectors like space research, medical facilities, military, and government organizations demand for complete confidentiality of information. This leads to a surge in the on-premises data analysis and storage due to benefits like visibility and security of data, ease of accessibility, and others. These factors are predicted to propel the growth of the drone analysis market’s sub-segment growth by 2028.
- By application, the inspection sub-segment is anticipated to have a significant market share and garner a revenue of $2,624.6 million by 2028. Rising utilization of commercial drones in activities like power generation, manufacturing units, oil and gas exploration, and mining is expected to accelerate the sub-segment’s growth during the forecast years.
- By end-use, the defense sub-segment is estimated to gather a revenue of $5,042.9 million by 2028 and hold a major market share due to rising usage of defense drones for intelligence gathering of possible attacks, threats monitoring, and video surveillance are the factors projected to bolster the growth of the drone analytics market’s sub-segment growth during the analysis timeframe.
- By regional analysis, the global drone analytics market in the North America
Major Drone Analytics Market key Players:
Some major drone analytics market players are
1. VIATechnik LLC
2. Delta Drone
3. AeroVironment, Inc.
4. Pix4D SA
6. BAE Systems
7. PrecisionHawk, Inc.
9. Optelos LLC
10. Kespry Inc., among others.
These players are building several strategies like product development and enhancement, merger and acquisition, partnerships and collaborations to assist the market growth. – Inquire here to get an Access for the Key business players strategic Development Report
For example, in January 2022, AI Clearing, a business intelligence (BI) solutions provider that utilizes drones to track down construction progress, announced its launch of trained artificial intelligence models to identify prime elements installed during solar farm construction. This development has enabled the company to churn out BI reports every 24 hours to deliver constant progress monitoring.
The report also sums up various crucial facets including financial performance of the drone analytics market players, SWOT analysis, product portfolio, and the latest strategic developments.
Frequently Asked Questions about Drone Analytics Market
Q1. What is drone analytics?
Q2. How can we stop drones?
Q3. How much is the drone analytics market worth?
Q4. What weapons do drones carry?
More about Drone Analytics Market:
- Acquisitions Like That of Arvista by Delta Drone to Augment the Growth of the Global Drone Analytics Market
- Drone and Drone Analytics: The Digital Surveyor
Some related Trending Article links:
- Agriculture Drones Market [243-Pages]: The global agriculture drones market is predicted to garner $6,244.5 million in the 2021–2028 timeframe, growing from $1,480.5 million in 2020, at a high CAGR of 19.2%. – Request an Exclusive PDF Sample
- UAV Drone Market [219-Pages]: The global UAV drone market accounted for $19,528.6 million in 2019 and is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 19.9% by generating a revenue of $55,649.0 million by 2027. – Access an PDF Sample
- Defense Drone Market [222-Pages]: The defense drone market size is estimated to be $16,902.0 million in the 2021-2028 timeframe, growing from $ 9,314.9 million in 2020, at a healthy CAGR of 7.9%. – Grab an Exclusive PDF Sample
About Research Dive
Research Dive is a market research firm based in Pune, India. Maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the firm provides the services that are solely based on its exclusive data model, compelled by the 360-degree research methodology, which guarantees comprehensive and accurate analysis. With an unprecedented access to several paid data resources, team of expert researchers, and strict work ethic, the firm offers insights that are extremely precise and reliable. Scrutinizing relevant news releases, government publications, decades of trade data, and technical & white papers, Research dive deliver the required services to its clients well within the required timeframe. Its expertise is focused on examining niche markets, targeting its major driving factors, and spotting threatening hindrances. Complementarily, it also has a seamless collaboration with the major industry aficionado that further offers its research an edge.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
30 Wall St. 8th Floor, New York NY 10005
(P) +91-(788)-802-9103 (India)
Toll Free: 1-888-961-4454
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.