- Over 200 Forbes 2000 companies rely on SpendEdge’ s actionable insights.
- SpendEdge Is the Preferred Procurement Market Intelligence Partner for 120+ Fortune 500 Firms
NEW YORK, June 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market Procurement market is expected to garner USD 7.48 Billion by 2026, rising at a CAGR of 16.09% from 2022 to 2026. The report offers all-inclusive insights into the present condition and future scope of the industry by deeply analyzing market drivers and restraints, opportunities, major segments, and regions.
Key Points Covered in the Disaster Recovery as a Service Market Report:
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for ERP Software?
- What are the ERP Software category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
Key Global Suppliers in the Disaster Recovery as a Service Market:
- Fidelity National Information Services
The Disaster Recovery as a Service Market report evaluates suppliers based on provision for applicable insurance policy, real-time analysis, pipeline software solutions, and conduct pipeline surveys. In addition, suppliers are also shortlisted based on business needs, technical specifications, operational requirements, security compliance, regulatory mandates, legal requirements, quality control, change management procedures, pricing models, penalty clauses, SLA nuances, acceptance criteria, and evaluation criteria.
Request a Report Sample to Gain Comprehensive Insights at Disaster Recovery as a Service Market:
Related Trending Topics:
- Industrial Starch Sourcing and Procurement Report
- Flow Wrap Packaging Procurement Research Report
- Hydrochloric Acid – Procurement Forecast and Analysis Report
- PVC Sourcing and Procurement Report
- Plastic Containers Sourcing and Procurement Report
Subscribe to our “Free Limited Period Starter Procurement Plan” to get the following:
- View 6 full reports
- View 800+ report samples
- Pre-order upcoming reports
- Dedicated account manager
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-disaster-recovery-as-a-service-market-procurement—sourcing-and-intelligence—exclusive-report-by-spendedge-301562794.html
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.