NEW YORK, Aug. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The commercial aircraft gas turbine engine market is set to grow by USD 43.01 billion, decelerating at a CAGR of almost 19.63% during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio offers in-depth market insights that assist global businesses to obtain growth opportunities.
Factors such as a rise in the procurement rate of new-generation aircraft and an increase in preference for aircraft and engine leasing activities will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. The commercial aircraft gas turbine engine market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will decelerate during the forecast period.
Commercial Aircraft Gas Turbine Engine Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Commercial Aircraft Gas Turbine Engine Market is segmented as below:
- Narrow-body Aircraft
- Widebody Aircraft
- Regional Aircraft
- North America
- South America
Buy our market report now to gain access to detailed analysis on the commercial aircraft gas turbine engine market:
Commercial Aircraft Gas Turbine Engine Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the commercial aircraft gas turbine engine market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include General Electric Co., GKN Aerospace Services Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., MTU Aero Engines AG, Raytheon Technologies Corp., Rolls-Royce Plc, Safran SA, UEC-Aviadvigatel Joint Stock Co., UEC-Saturn, and Williams International Co. LLC.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Commercial Aircraft Gas Turbine Engine Market size
- Commercial Aircraft Gas Turbine Engine Market trends
- Commercial Aircraft Gas Turbine Engine Market industry analysis
The advancements in engine technologies will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the grounding of the fleet due to technical issues will hamper the market growth.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the commercial aircraft gas turbine engine market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Utilities Include:
Nuclear Spent Fuel Market – The projected valuation of the nuclear-spent fuel market by 2025 is USD 1.42 billion. The growth momentum of the market is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of 2.47%, during 2021-2025. Get a Free Sample Report.
Telecommunications Battery Market in Latin America – The telecommunications battery market size in Latin America is expected to reach a value of USD 193.43 million, at a CAGR of 8.91% during 2021-2025. Get a Free Sample Report.
Commercial Aircraft Gas Turbine Engine Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist commercial aircraft gas turbine engine market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the commercial aircraft gas turbine engine market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the commercial aircraft gas turbine engine market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of commercial aircraft gas turbine engine market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Turbofan – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Turboprop – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Technology
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Narrow-body aircraft – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Widebody aircraft – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Regional aircraft – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- General Electric Co.
- GKN Aerospace Services Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- MTU Aero Engines AG
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- Rolls-Royce Plc
- Safran SA
- UEC-Aviadvigatel Joint Stock Co.
- Williams International Co. LLC
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-commercial-aircraft-gas-turbine-engine-market-analysis-in-renewable-electricity-industryexpected-growth-by-usd-43-01-billion–technavio-301350492.html
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.