DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Business Process Management (BPM) – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Business Process Management (BPM) Market to Reach $19.2 Billion by 2027
The global market for Business Process Management (BPM) estimated at US$10.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$19.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.1% over the period 2020-2027.
Cloud, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 9.4% CAGR and reach US$14.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the On-Premise segment is readjusted to a revised 8% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2.8 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 12.2% CAGR
The Business Process Management (BPM) market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2.8 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$4 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 12.1% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6.1% and 7.8% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 7.1% CAGR.
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to the publisher’s digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- COVID-19 Significantly Tips the Scale in Favor of Business Processes Management
- An Introduction to Business Process Management (BPM): Inescapable Buzzword with Intriguing Merits
- BPM Systems: Classification
- Components of BPM Lifecycle
- BPA: A Subset of BPM
- BPM: Primary Merits
- Business Process Management: Experiencing Evolutionary Tidings with Advances
- Global Business Process Management Market to Chart Ambitious Course
- BPM: Interesting Market Dynamics
- Salient Drivers Giving Special Thrust to Business Process Management Market
- Analysis by Component
- Analysis by Business Function: Procurement & SCM, the Fastest Growing Segment
- Analysis by End-Use: Manufacturing and BFSI Trending End-Use Industry Segments of Global BPM Market
- Regional Analysis: Led by US, North America Maintains Authoritative Position in Global BPM Market
- Asia-Pacific to Showcase Impressive Growth
- Competitive Scenario
- Recent Market Activity
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Select Global Brands
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS Select Competitors (Total 320 Featured)
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Appian Corporation
- ASG Technologies Group, Inc.
- BP Logix, Inc.
- Comindware Inc.
- Fabasoft AG
- Fujitsu Limited
- HP Development Company, L.P
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- Kissflow Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nintex UK Ltd
- OpenText Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Pegasystems Inc.
- SAP SE
- Signavio GmbH
- Software AG
- Tibco Software Inc.
- Ultimus Inc.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Select Trends Impacting the Business Process Management Market
- BPM Playing Key Role in Business Innovation
- Business Process Management Software Unleashes Intriguing Value for Businesses
- AI Set to Play Central Role in Business Processes Management Advancements
- Business Process Management: Crucial Spoke on Digital Transformation Wheel
- BPM Fits Perfectly in Digital Transformation Picture
- BPM Bears Symbolic Relationship with IT, Automation & Digital Transformation
- Amidst Accelerated Digital Transformation, Businesses Turn to BPM to Benefit from the Digitization Trend
- Enterprise Focus on Business Continuity & Remote Working Technologies Presents Market Opportunities
- IT Spending Levels Impact Growth in the BPM Market
- Addition of BPaaS to BPM Model Catalyzing Growth
- BPM Brings Change in Banking and Financial Services Sector
- BPM to Shape the Capital Markets Industry
- Procurement and Supply Chain BPM: Promising Growth in Store
- Catalyzed by the Pandemic e-Commerce Flourishes to Fuel Growth for BPM Market
- Growing Relevance of Big Data and Analytics in Healthcare BPM
- Business Process Management: Key Challenges
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tsld0z
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.