General Lighting Market Size to Increase by USD 30.50 bn during 2020-2024 | Forecasting Strategies for the New Normal | Technavio
NEW YORK, July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Technavio’s latest offering, the General Lighting Market report provides a detailed analysis on the competitive scenario, the pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on businesses, and the market growth across various regions.
The global general lighting market is estimated to grow by USD 30.50 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period.
Factors such as the declining manufacturing cost of LEDs and the growing adoption of energy-efficient lighting technologies will be crucial in driving the growth of the market. But the high average cost per led fixture will restrict the market growth.
The emergence of new technologies will have a positive impact on the growth of vendors. On the other hand, the ban on incandescent bulbs in several countries is expected to reduce the growth potential in the market.
The general lighting market report provides complete insights on key vendors including Acuity Brands Inc., Advanced Lighting Technologies LLC, Cree Inc., Dialight Plc, Eaton Corp. Plc, General Electric Co., OSRAM GmbH, Panasonic Corp., Schneider Electric SE, and Signify NV.
The report includes the competitive scenario, which analyzes and evaluates the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- By product, the market is classified into LED lighting and traditional lighting. The LED lighting segment will offer significant opportunities during the forecast period.
- By Geography, the market is classified as APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America. APAC will have the largest share of the market.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Decorative Lighting Market – Global decorative lighting market is segmented by product (ceiling, wall-mounted, and others), distribution channel (offline and online), and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Industrial Lighting Market – Global industrial lighting market is segmented by type (LED technology and Traditional technology) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- LED lighting – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Traditional lighting – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Residential – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Outdoor – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Industrial – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Acuity Brands Inc.
- Advanced Lighting Technologies LLC
- Cree Inc.
- Dialight Plc
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- General Electric Co.
- OSRAM GmbH
- Panasonic Corp.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Signify NV
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/general-lighting-market-size-to-increase-by-usd-30-50-bn-during-2020-2024–forecasting-strategies-for-the-new-normal–technavio-301345017.html
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.