The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
— The Business Research Company
LONDON, GREATER LONDON, UK, November 6, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — The external cloud automotive cyber security services market is set to reach $4.07 billion in 2027 with a 14.2% CAGR, as per TBRC’s External Cloud Automotive Cyber Security Services Global Market Report 2023.
The external cloud automotive cyber security services market thrives on increasing connected cars, with North America leading the external cloud automotive cyber security services market share, and key players like Harman, Continental, Denso, Aptiv, Symantec, NXP, and Honeywell.
External Cloud Automotive Cyber Security Services Market Segments
• By Security: Endpoint Security, Application Security, Wireless Network Security
• By Electric Vehicle Type: Battery Electric Vehicle, Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle
• By Vehicle Type: Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle
• By Application: Telematics System, Infotainment System, Powertrain System, Body Control And Comfort System, Communication System, ADAS And Safety System
• By Geography: The global external cloud automotive cyber security services market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Learn More On The Market By Requesting A Free Sample (Includes Graphs And Tables):
The external cloud automotive cyber security services refer to services useful in protecting automotive electronic systems, communication networks, algorithms, and user data from malicious attacks or unauthorized access. Cyber security is the practice of defending and protecting computers, peripheral devices, networks, and systems from malicious attacks and viruses. Automobiles are connected to the internet and are vulnerable to cyber threats. So, automotive cyber security is essential for automakers.
Read More On The Global External Cloud Automotive Cyber Security Services Market Report At:
The Table Of Content For The Market Report Include:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Characteristics
3. External Cloud Automotive Cyber Security Services Market Trends And Strategies
4. External Cloud Automotive Cyber Security Services Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. External Cloud Automotive Cyber Security Services Market Size And Growth
27. Market Competitor Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Market
29. Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Browse Through More Similar Reports By The Business Research Company:
Automotive Safety Systems Global Market Report 2023
Cybersecurity Services Global Market Report 2023
Cloud Security Global Market Report 2023
About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 3000+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Global Market Model – Market Intelligence Database
The Global Market Model, The Business Research Company’s flagship product, is a market intelligence platform covering various macroeconomic indicators and metrics across 60 geographies and 27 industries. The Global Market Model covers multi-layered datasets that help its users assess supply-demand gaps.
The Business Research Company: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Check out our:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Navigating the Future of Enterprise Architecture Tools
The content is by EIN Presswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.