DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Fixed-Mobile Convergence in Europe and Asia-Pacific: Trends and Forecasts 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report analyses multi-play services in 16 countries in Europe and Asia-Pacific. It includes forecasts for the adoption of fixed broadband and pay-TV bundles, as well as expectations for the take-up of, and revenue from, fixed-mobile converged bundles in these countries.
Converged infrastructure, mobile competition and operator pricing strategies are some of the key factors that affect the growth in the adoption of fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) in Europe and Asia-Pacific. This forecast report examines the main trends and drivers and provides a 5-year outlook for FMC take-up in 11 countries in Europe and 5 countries in Asia-Pacific.
It is based on several sources, including:
- European Core Forecasts and European Telecoms Market Matrix research programs, our Connected Consumer Survey data and our pay-TV forecasts
- secondary data, primarily from operators and regulators.
Who should read this report
- Integrated operators that have invested in FMC as part of their retail strategy and want to understand its revenue growth potential.
- Mobile-only or fixed-only players that want to understand what their addressable market for non-converged services will be by 2025.
- Investors who observe, or have stakes in, the current and potential consolidation developments related to convergence in Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Operators from outside of Europe and Asia-Pacific that want to know more about the drivers of multi-play and FMC services, and wish to gain access to benchmarks.
- Total multi-play accounts
- Fixed broadband + pay TV
- (without mobile) accounts
- Fixed broadband + pay TV +
- mobile accounts
- Fixed broadband + mobile
- Total FMC share of fixed
- Total FMC household
- Total FMC SIMD
- Total FMC mobile contract
- Average SIMD per FMC account
- FMC ARPA
- Total FMC retail revenue
- Total FMC share in total
- telecom retail revenue
Central and Eastern Europe
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/twsxgs
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.