Enspira Launches New Insights and Research Division to Promote Understanding of the Evolving Role and Impact of Human Resources
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Enspira, an innovative human resources (HR) consultancy and technology firm, is excited to announce the formation of a new division focusing on insights and research in the realm of human resources.
As part of Enspira’s mission to reimagine and revolutionize the HR space, this division will publish white papers and studies covering innovative, disruptive, and groundbreaking topics in the field to help companies better understand the evolving role and impact of human resources. Always with a human-first approach, Enspira’s insights will enable organizations to activate and engage their individual talent, bolstering retention, idea generation and company performance. Research will cover the following topics:
- Qualitative and quantitative research showcasing a wide range of companies from startups to multinational companies in various industries.
- Research from corporate human resources, talent management, recruiting, diversity, equity and inclusion, leadership effectiveness, technology, and the intersection between work and life.
- Interviews with top HR leaders and professionals around the globe sharing proven methodologies and best practices.
- Currently, Enspira provides a comprehensive offering of total HR solutions for organizations at all stages, crafted and tailored based on extensive listening and feedback. Services include:
- change strategy and enablement
- diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- employee engagement and retention
- HR technology assessment, and integration
- leadership effectiveness
- organizational alignment and effectiveness
- talent strategy and development
- talent intelligence
The insight and research division provides data critical to pre-empt key trends ensuring that Enspira’s solutions are fit-for-purpose to industry and company.
“With both our research and Enspira’s general methodology, we understand that humans are the priority resource for any organization and that organizational performance is always a result of the talent, knowledge, and capabilities of individuals,” said Kurt Landon, Enspira Founder & CEO.
The company has tapped Aileen Baxter
“The beauty of primary research is that it creates a dialogue with our target audience, gathering the latest intelligence/best practices and then transforming it into actionable insights,” said Baxter. “Primary research allows thought leaders to collaborate and be heard, creating value for their peers.”
Founded in 2018, Enspira started with the simple philosophy in mind: deliver fit-for-purpose, client-focused HR solutions that help people and organizations grow and thrive together. Today, Enspira is an innovative, LGBTQ-owned HR services, search, and technology firm headquartered in Southern California, working to reimagine and revolutionize the human-work experience. By presenting the best and brightest and intentionally listening to the human heartbeat of organizations, Enspira is putting the power of company purpose in the hands of the people.
For more information, please visit enspirahr.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/enspira-launches-new-insights-and-research-division-to-promote-understanding-of-the-evolving-role-and-impact-of-human-resources-301365577.html
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.