BRISBANE, Australia–(BUSINESS WIRE)–EML Payments (ASX: EML) (S&P/ASX 200) invites investors, clients, fintechs, business partners and everyone exploring payment solution options to join it for arguably one of the best lineups of experts and thought leaders at the forefront of payment technology. It’s the most ambitious EML.CON Global event to date where a curious audience will also discover how industries respond to the rapidly changing landscape and the knock-on effect for communities worldwide.
A highlight, the annual guest keynote, will be delivered by STEM Futurist and Associate Professor Dr Catherine Ball. As a social architect, Catherine will feel right at home demystifying emerging tech for the audience.
EML.CON Global focuses on payments and the key themes that influence how businesses can shape a better, more valuable experience for end-users and engage customers in the digital world, encapsulated in a vibrant, visually electrifying 10 session extravaganza whereby:
- The Open Banking Global State of Play session features Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW).
- The Future of Open Banking session features Nuapay, OneBanks, Elavon and OBIE.
- The Next Generation of Gaming session features AptPay, Betmakers, CherryHub and Virtual Gaming Worlds (VGW).
- The Cashless Society session features Mastercard.
The Future of Work and Getting Paid
- The BNPL session features Humm.
- The What’s Next for Credit-as-a-Service (CaaS) session features Fair Go Finance, Humm and Payright.
- The eagerly awaited Crypto and Payments Technologies bonus session features Coinjar.
To view the full speaker lineup and to register for free, visit: EML.CON Global
About EML Payments
EML provides an innovative payment solutions platform, helping businesses all over the world create awesome customer experiences. Wherever money is in motion, our agile technology can power the payment process, so money can be moved quickly, conveniently and securely. We offer market-leading programme management and highly skilled payments expertise to create customisable feature-rich solutions for businesses, brands and their customers.
Come and explore the many opportunities our platform has to offer by visiting us at: EMLPayments.com
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.