DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “On-Demand Product: 2022 China Natural Gas Map (Yunnan) Analyst Edition” map has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The map introduces the latest status of 593+ natural gas projects in China’s Yunnan province, including franchised city gas zones, gas pipelines, key distribution stations, LNG plants, LNG Satellite Stations, CNG plants, key power users, key gas chemical users, shale gas E&P projects, underground gas storages, conventional gas fields/blocks, coal gas methanation plants.
- Map Size: 150 x 175 cm
- Map Language: English
- Shipping Format: Rolled
- Unprecedented Make-to-Order mapping technology enables your maps to be exported directly from our daily-updated database. This helps you to get the most latest project situation exactly on the day your order is placed;
- Over 246 gas flow arrows appear alongside main pipelines on the map;
- Super large size (150x175cm) of the map allows more details which show the exact project locations so that the map would not be again a bunch of unrecognized dots and lines;
- Subscriber’s company name will be added to the map, right below the map’s name title.
Projects in this Map (the exact project number is subject to the date your map is tailor-made)158+ franchised city gas zones
- 113+ gas pipelines
- 180+ key distribution stations
- 1+ shale gas E&P projects
- 1+ conventional gas fields/blocks
- 1+ underground gas storages
- 4+ coal gas methanation plants
- 19+ LNG plants
- 98+ LNG satellite stations
- 14+ CNG plants
- 2+ key gas power users
- 2+ key gas chemical users
Tables in this Map
- Yunnan Province’s Franchised City Gas Zones Table introduces each franchised territories, superior prefecture city, status, company;
- Yunnan Province’s Gas Pipelines Table introduces each main gas pipeline by project name, main area, status and company;
- Yunnan Province’s LNG Terminals, Plants, Satellite Stations Table introduces each LNG project by name, province, city, status and company;
- Yunnan Province’s CNG Plants Table introduces each CNG project by project name, province, city, status and company;
- Yunnan Province’s Main Gas Power Users Table introduces each gas power project by project name, province, city, status and company.
For more information about this map visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hbko12
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.