China Organic Dairy Market Report 2021: $1.15 Billion Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast, 2015-2020 & 2021-2026 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Organic Dairy Market in China: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The organic dairy market in China reached a value of US$ 1,158 Million in 2020. Looking forward, the organic dairy market in China to exhibit strong growth during the next five years.
Organic dairy products are derived from livestock raised through organic feed and without the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides. As a result, organic dairy products are considered healthier and have higher levels of vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). Unlike conventional dairy farming methods, organic dairy farming helps in sustaining higher production without the environmental risks. Currently, China represents one of the fastest growing markets for organic dairy products in Asia.
One of the major factors bolstering the growth of the organic dairy market in China is the rising awareness about the extensive use of fertilizers, pesticides and bovine growth hormone (BGH) due to which a majority of the consumers have shifted towards healthier and organic dairy products. Some of the other forces that have been proactive in maintaining the market growth include rapid urbanization, escalating disposable incomes and large-scale food adulteration in China.
Based on the province, the market has been segmented as Guangdong Province, Jiangsu Province, Shandong Province, Zhejiang Province, Henan Province and others. Currently, Guangdong Province represents the biggest market.
On the basis of product type, organic fluid milk accounts for the majority of the market share. Other segments include organic infant formula, organic yogurt, organic cheese, organic butter, organic cream, etc.
Based on packaging, the organic dairy market in China is divided into tetra-packs & pouches, bottles, cans and others. Amongst these, tetra-packs & pouches exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
On the basis of distribution channel, supermarkets and hypermarkets enjoy the leading position in the market. Other major segments include organic speciality stores, convenience and grocery stores, discount stores, online/e-retailing, direct sales and others.
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Shengmu, Yili group and Megnui.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the organic dairy market in China performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key provinces in the organic dairy market in China?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the organic dairy market in China?
- Which are the popular product types in the organic dairy market in China?
- What are the key packaging segments in the organic dairy market in China?
- What are the major distribution channels in the organic dairy market in China?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the organic dairy industry in China?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the organic dairy industry in China?
- What is the structure of the Chinese organic dairy industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Chinese organic dairy market?
- Yili group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rkvxd4
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.