DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “China Online Food Delivery Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
China online food delivery market reached a value of US$ 51.5 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the China online food delivery market to exhibit strong growth during the next five years.
The country currently represents the world’s biggest online food delivery market. China’s strong economic growth, changing lifestyles and increasing penetration of internet and smartphones are some of the key drivers of this market.
Moreover, China’s large young population, who constitutes the majority of the consumer base has further facilitated this growth. Urban dwellers, who lead a hectic lifestyle, tend to order food online more frequently than others.
Some of the major online food-delivery companies in China include Ele.me, Meituan Dianping, ENJOY, Daojia, Home-cook, etc. The market however is mainly dominated by two players Meituan Dianping, supported by the internet giant Tencent, and Ele.me, backed by Alibaba.
Key players in the country are now focusing on expanding their operations into smaller cities, which have a strong growth potential as they are less developed markets than big cities such as Beijing and Shanghai. Players are also expanding their product offerings and targeting non-peak eating times such as afternoon tea or late-night snacks.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the China online food delivery market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in China?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the China online food delivery market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the platform type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the business model?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the payment method?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the online food delivery industry in China?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the market?
- What is the structure of the industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the China online food delivery industry?
- What are the profit margins?
- Base Year Considered: 2020
- Historical Data Coverage: 2015-2020
- Market Forecast: 2021-2026
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: China
- Segments Covered: Platform Type, Business Model, Payment Method and Region
- Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
Market Breakup by Platform Type
- Mobile Applications
Market Breakup by Business Model
- Order Focused Food Delivery System
- Logistics Based Food Delivery System
- Full Service Food Delivery System
Market Breakup by Payment Method
Market Breakup by Region
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
Competitive Landscape Key Players:
- Meituan Dianping
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wcx31p
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.