DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “On-Demand Product: 2022 China LNG Plants & Terminals Map Analyst Edition” map has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The map introduces the latest status of 487+ LNG Plants and 95+ Receiving Terminals in China (the exact project number is subject to the date your map is tailor-made);
- Map Size: 250x150cm
- Map Language: English
- Shipping Format: Rolled
- Unprecedented Make-to-Order mapping technology enables your maps to be exported directly from our daily-updated database. This helps you to get the most latest project situation exactly on the day your order is placed;
- Super large size (250x150cm) of the map allows more details which show the exact project locations so that the map would not be again a bunch of unrecognized dots and lines;
- 3 inset maps help to further amplify key project areas;
- Subscriber’s company name will be added into the map, right below the map’s name title.
Industry Statistics Tables
- Table of China’s LNG Plants introduces each recorded project’s name, province, city, status, company;
- Table of China’s LNG Receiving Terminals introduces each project’s name, province, city, status, company;
- China’s Natural Gas Balance Sheet Table: China’s total natural gas available for consumption (output, imports, exports, stock changes in the year); total consumption (by main industry sectors) and balance. LNG data is included since 2010;
- China’s Natural Gas Consumption by Industries: China’s natural gas consumption figures by 51 industry sectors.
- China’s Gas Production by Major Oil Companies since 2001: Each year’s data include China’s natural gas production figures by major oil companies;
- China’s Gas Production by Provinces since 2001: Each year’s data include China’s natural gas production figures by provinces, approximately 33 columns;
- China’s Natural Gas Supply in Cities by Provinces since 2001: Each year’s data include China’s natural gas supply figures in cities by provinces, approximately 33 columns;
- China’s Natural Gas Gasified City Population by Provinces since 2001: Each year’s data include China’s population gasified by natural gas in cities by provinces, approximately 33 columns;
- World LNG Export and Import Database Table;
- LNG Plants in Ordos, Inner Mongolia
- LNG Plants in North Shaanxi Province
- LNG Plants in Shanxi Province
- Map Overview
- Amplified View
- Amplified Map Legend
For more information about this map visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yucwv7
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.