DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “On-Demand Product: 2022 China Natural Gas Map (Guizhou) Analyst Edition” map has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The map introduces the latest status of 575+ natural gas project in China’s Guizhou province, including franchised city gas zones, gas pipelines, key distribution stations, LNG plants, LNG Satellite Stations, CNG plants, key power users, key chemical users, Shale Gas E&P Projects, Coal Gas Methanation Plants.
- Map Size: 200 x 150 cm
- Map Language: English
- Shipping Format: Rolled
- Unprecedented Make-to-Order mapping technology enables your maps to be exported directly from our daily-updated database. This helps you to get the most latest project situation exactly on the day your order is placed;
- Over 310 gas flow arrows appear alongside main pipelines in the map;
- Super large size (200x150cm) of the map allows more details which show the exact project locations so that the map would not be again a bunch of unrecognized dots and lines;
- Subscriber’s company name will be added into the map, right below the map’s name title.
Projects in this Map (the exact project number is subject to the date your map is tailor-made)
- 118+ franchised city gas zones
- 112+ gas pipelines
- 185+ key distribution stations
- 7+ Conventional Gas Fields
- 25+ Shale Gas E&P Projects
- 3+ Coal Gas Methanation Plants
- 15+ LNG plants
- 102+ LNG satellite stations
- 6+ CNG plants
- 1+ key gas power users
- 1+ key gas chemical users
This map provides the following sample views:
- Map Overview
- Amplified View
- Amplified Map Legend
For more information about this map visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v3hpsc
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.