The Cigars, Cigarillos and Smoking Tobacco in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
2021 witnessed high retail volume growth in cigars in China, especially Chinese hand-made cigars. For example, Wang Guan cigars from China Tobacco Anhui Industry Corp, Yellow Crane Tower cigars from China Tobacco Hubei Industry Corp, and particularly Great Wall cigars from China Tobacco Sichuan Industry Corp, gained popularity amongst consumers.
It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Cigars, Cigarillos and Smoking Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
KEY DATA FINDINGS
- Volume sales of cigars keep growing at a double-digit rate
- Standard cigars remains the most popular size
PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Decreasing momentum expected in the cigars category
- Premiumisation and internationalisation expected in Chinese hand-made cigars
TOBACCO IN CHINA
- Tobacco in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for tobacco?
- Legislative overview
- Minimum legal smoking age
- Smoking prevalence
- Tar levels
- Health warnings
- Plain packaging
- Advertising and sponsorship
- Point-of-sale display bans
- Smoking in public places
- Low ignition propensity (LIP) cigarette regulation
- Flavoured tobacco product ban
- Reduced harm
- Vapour products
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9cc2oj
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.