Discover the Key to Transforming Customer Experience and Citizen Engagement
RESTON, Va., July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —
Carahsoft Technology Corp., The Trusted Government IT Solutions Provider®, will be hosting this year’s Customer Experience & Engagement Seminar on Wednesday, August 4. This virtual seminar will discuss how agencies can transform customer experience (CX) and satisfaction and increase constituent engagement across Federal, State, and Local Government agencies by improving outreach and engagement efforts, modernizing websites and accessibility, and digitizing services.
This event will feature industry leaders and government executives who will:
- Examine CX, constituent engagement, and customer services across Federal, State, and Local Governments
- Explore governments’ progress towards improved outreach and engagement, website modernization, and digitization of services and the next steps towards further progress
- Discuss the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on government CX and address areas for improvement
- Delve into heightened priorities and key Federal legislation such as OMB’s Section 280, 21st Century IDEA, and similar initiatives across State and Local Governments
The event includes several panel discussions with government and industry participants, including:
- Debbie Brannan, Area County Manager, Cabarrus County, NC
- Peter Breil, Director of Citizen Service and Response, City of Richmond VA
- Abena Apu Buckley, Customer Experience Officer, FPAC Business Center’s Customer Experience Division, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Kevin Gray, Chief Information Officer, City of Burbank, CA
- Lashonda Hodge, Managing Director, Customer Experience and Contact Center, GSA
- Kim Ickowski, Customer Experience Specialist, FPAC Business Center’s Customer Experience Division (CXD), U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Jonathan Xavier Oxovek, Chief Operating Officer, Virginia Information Technology Agency
- Craig Abod, President, Carahsoft Technology Corp.
- Jonathan Benett, Technical Director, Digital Government Solutions, Adobe Systems Federal
- Ben Cathers, Government Principal Solutions Consultant, Hootsuite
- Kevin Cochrane, SVP, Product Marketing, Acquia
- Jeff Delong, Principal Solutions Architect, ForgeRock
- Michael Jackson, AVP, Global Head of Industries, Worldwide Public Sector | Healthcare | Life Sciences, DocuSign
- Chris Radich, RVP, Public Sector Digital Strategy, Salesforce
- Ryan Schaller, Senior CIAM Specialist, Okta
- Jarrod Scott, Tableau
- Steve Witt, Director, Public Sector, Nintex
- Juliana Slye, Chief Executive Officer, Government Business Results
This year’s event is sponsored by the following industry partners. Attendees are encouraged to learn more about each of these solution providers by visiting their virtual booths for access to relevant resources, to get your questions answered via live chat with company representatives, or to learn about procurement of solutions through our reseller partners.
10:30am – 2:30pm ET; 7:30am – 11:30am PT
Wednesday, August 4, 2021
The event agenda and registration are available on the Customer Experience & Engagement Seminar website. This event is complimentary for all government attendees. Contact Stephanie Pham at (571) 662-3073 or CXmarketing@carahsoft.com for more information.
Carahsoft Technology Corp. is The Trusted Government IT Solutions Provider®, supporting Public Sector organizations across Federal, State and Local Government agencies and Education and Healthcare markets. As the Master Government Aggregator® for our vendor partners, we deliver solutions for Customer Experience and Engagement, Cybersecurity, MultiCloud, DevSecOps, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Open Source, and more. Working with resellers, systems integrators and consultants, our sales and marketing teams provide industry leading IT products, services and training through hundreds of contract vehicles. Visit us at www.carahsoft.com.