- The defence category is anticipated to grow throughout the projected period due to technological developments in ceramic and steel protective gear.
- The global body armor market is being stimulated by the introduction of strong, lightweight devices. In order to give a high degree of ballistic protection and more mobility during combat missions, manufacturers are producing advanced lightweight armors.
WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — In 2021, the value of global body armor market stood at US$ 3.8 Bn. The global market is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 3.11% during the forecast period, from 2022 to 2031. The market is anticipated to attain value of US$ 5.1 Bn 2031. The global market for body armor is being driven by an increase in the use of lightweight, durable bulletproof vests and tactical gear. A piece or item of clothing called body armor is intended to defend the wearer from many types of assaults.
It is used to thwart many dangers, such as needles, knives, and bullets, as well as a variety of attacks. Benefits of modern body armor systems include resistance against the majority of firearms and sharp objects. Additionally, it enables security staff to maintain discretion. In a bid to expand their market share for body armor, market players are concentrating on producing goods from materials like ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE), composite ceramic, steel, and aramid.
Body armor sales are increasing as a result of an increase in civilian demand for protective gear brought on by anti-state activities and terrorism in various nations. Online bulletproof body armor manufacturer like Safeguard Clothing US and other websites sell military-grade personal protective equipment (PPE) and bulletproof body armor. Ballistic panels, b Ballistic helmets, and bullet- and stabbing-proof vests are among the Safeguard clothing options available in the US. Civilians, law enforcement protection, and defense are all included in the body armor target market.
Request Sample Report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=6961
Key Findings of Market Report
- The global market for body armor is anticipated to grow as military personnel’s safety becomes more of a priority. Operations including counterinsurgency, counterterrorism, and guerilla warfare can cause deadly wounds. Military soldiers are shielded from deadly injuries by ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene fibres in tactical combat vest platforms. In order to protect themselves against criminals and lawbreakers, law enforcement officials also require personal armor. As a result, demand for portable and reliable armor protection systems is likely to rise.
- Due to their exceptional strength and durability, ceramic materials like silicon carbide (SiC) are perfect for stopping rifle rounds. SiC can be incorporated into protective vests together with supporting materials to offer crucial bodily defense against all high-velocity missiles. These technologies and body armor marketing strategy are anticipated to raise demand for advanced body armor systems.
- Steel is among the most affordable materials utilized for body armor and can sustain any type of impact without making the wearer defenseless, hence it led the global market based on material in 2021. Steel is a common material in military for body armor and vehicle armor plating.
Make an Enquiry before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=6961
Global Body Armor Market: Growth Drivers
- The defence segment led the global body armor market in terms of application in 2021 and is expected to account for a considerable body armor market share. Such growth is due to an increase in public spending on the military globally. Body armor is crucial for the safety of military troops.
- Given the region’s rising gun violence and rioting, North America had the lion’s share of the global body armor market in 2021. The demand for enhanced security of military and law enforcement personnel in North America
Global Body Armor Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players are
- Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd.
- U.S. Armor Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Point Blank Enterprises Inc.
- KDH Defense Systems, Inc.
- Du Pont (E.I.) De Nemours
Ask for References – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=6961
Global Body Armor Market: Segmentation
- Level I
- Level II-A
- Level II
- Level III-A
- Level III
- Level IV
- Soft Body Armor
- Hard Body Armor
- Composite Ceramics
- Law Enforcement Protection
Personal Protective Equipment Market – The global personal protective equipment market is expected to surpass the value of US$ 98.66 Bn by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2021 to 2031
GaN on Diamond Semiconductor Substrates Market – GaN on diamond semiconductor substrates market is projected to grow from US$ 30.69 Mn in 2021 and surpass US$ 142.05 Mn by 2031.
High Reliability Semiconductor Market – High Reliability Semiconductor Market is expected to reach the value of US$ 10 Bn by 2031 and is slated to clock a modest CAGR of ~5% during the projected period.
Wide Band Gap Semiconductors Market – Wide Band Gap Semiconductors Market is expected to reach US$ 9.5 Bn by the end of 2031, It is estimated to advance at a CAGR of 24.6% from 2022 to 2031.
Semiconductor Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market – Semiconductor Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market revenue is anticipated to reach USD 7.28 bn by the end of 2027, after expanding at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2019 to 2027.
GaN Semiconductor Devices Market – GaN semiconductor devices market is expected to reach a valuation of ~US$ 4 Bn by the end of 2027 and it’s expected to expand at a rapid CAGR of ~14.5% during the forecast period.
High-reliability Semiconductors for Aerospace & Defense Market – High-Reliability Semiconductors For Aerospace & Defense Market is estimated to reach a value of ~US$ 8.6 Bn by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period.
Advanced Semiconductor Packaging Market – Advanced Semiconductor Packaging Market 10.9 % CAGR over the 2017-2026 forecast period.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, is a global market intelligence company provides syndicated research reports and business consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel –
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN
1000 N. West Street
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.