Booming tourism industry, increasing recreational activities and marine tourism, and rapid development of various business models are driving the industry.
WILMINGTON, DELAWARE , UNITED STATES, October 23, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — Transparency Market Research anticipates the “𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭” to expand by USD 21.52 billion between 2022 to 2031. Furthermore, the market’s growth trajectory is set to advance at a CAGR of 4.10% over the forecast period. Ease of communication and accessibility to boat owners is a key driver of the boat rental market. Several travel agencies offering innovative luxury packages to provide a novel sea transportation experience is increasing the attractiveness of the industry. Business Model, Boat Size, Technology, Boat Class, Propulsion and Geography categorize the market. Transparency Market Research offers a comprehensive report summary that outlines market size, forecasts, and research methodology.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=56076
𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬
Customers can rent boats for their vacations or for recreational use. Renting a boat makes sense in the modern world because everything can be obtained without owning it. The renting solution aids in the reuse of these idle ships because the majority of boats spend more than 50% of their useful lifetimes moored. According to the needs of the client, boat rental firms offer either crewed or uncrewed boats that are either fueled or unfueled.
A wide range of excellent amenities are offered to boats with an experienced crew. These boats offer a complete luxury experience with the best comfort and standards, and they are chartered for business and luxury purposes. In several parts of the world, most prominently in Europe, boats are frequently used for cruising and fishing.
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭
• In terms of boat class, the global boat rental market has classified as luxury, sports, entry, and others. The luxury boat class segment held a major share of 38.12% of the global market in 2021. The segment is estimated to maintain its position in the market and expand at a CAGR of more than 3.91 % during the forecast period owing to growing interest in luxury cruising, particularly among rich individuals around the world.
• Exploring new tourist spots that provide luxury cruises has attracted the wealthy and the general public to travel across the world. Furthermore, companies focus on delivering greater comfort and extended luxury cruises for their passengers by creating premium services, such as internet facilities, bars and restaurants. This is expected to boost the luxury segment of the boat rental market.
• Wealthy individuals and high tax players are increasing their investments in boats and yachts and running them for profit, be it on their own or via the third party administration. Moreover, customers in the U.S., particularly high net worth individuals, hire luxury boats or prefer canoe rentals for watersports and adventure tourism.
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=56076
𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭
• Regional analysis of the boat rental market has been based on production trends, political reforms, regulation changes, and demand. Europe dominates the boat rental industry, and the region accounted for a major share of the market, in terms of revenue share, in 2021.
• Europe is also projected to be the fastest growing market for boat rentals and holds more than 35.78% share due to the presence of numerous tourist destinations in the region. Spain and Italy account for a significant share in terms of revenue. Moreover, growing popularity of fishing and water sports and the presence of high net worth individuals are estimated to consistently propel the growth prospects for boat rental market in Europe during the forecast period.
• North America holds a significant share of the market as boat rental service providers have entered the region with the endorsement of advanced platforms such as Uber and Boatsetter. The U.S. dominates the market in the region due to the high presence of central boat hiring locations in the country. Additionally, increased public spending on water sport activities and leisure travel is further driving the market in the region.
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭
• 𝐈𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐, Yanmar Holdings acquired GetMyBoat, a boat rental company. The acquisition is a part of the former company’s US$ 21 million funding round and after the acquisition as well, GetMyBoat would be operating as separate entity.
• 𝐈𝐧 𝐀𝐮𝐠 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎, Click&Boat acquired Nautal, a key player in the boat rental market in Europe. Currentnly, the company holds a dominant position in the global market. The acquisition is estimated to enable Click&Boat to reach revenue of US$ 115 Mn in 2021.
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐲? 𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐬: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ASK&rep_id=56076
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭
GETMYBOAT Inc., Brunswick Group, Beneteau Group, BRP, Blue Boat Yacht Entertainment Company, Boatsetter, Click&Boat, Incrediblue, Navigare Yachting, Odyssey Boats, Sailo Inc., Yachtico Inc., Odyssey Boats, YANMAR Marine International, and Zizooboats GmbH.
𝐒𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭-
𝐁𝐲 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥
• Day Cruise
• Lux Charter
• Lux Day Cruise
• Event/ B2B
• Peer to Peer (P2P)
𝐁𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞
• Up to 20 Feet
• 21 Feet – 35 Feet
• 36 Feet – 50 Feet
• Service & Maintenance
• Connected Systems
• Fleet Management
• Assistance Systems
• Monitoring Systems
𝐁𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬
• Fuel Powered
• Outboard Engine
• Sterndrive/ Inboard Engine
• Electric Boats
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝
• What will the Boat Rental market growth rate during the forecast period?
• Which are the key factors driving the Boat Rental market?
• What was the size of the Boat Rental market by 2031?
• Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the Boat Rental market?
• What trends, challenges and barriers will impact the development and sizing of the Global Boat Rental market?
• What are the Boat Rental market opportunities in the global Boat Rental Industry?
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡-
Automotive Polycarbonate Glazing Market is Projected to Grow at a CAGR of 8.3% Between 2021 and 2031
Agricultural Shredder Market Set to Achieve USD 2.8 Billion Revenue by 2031 with 4.2% CAGR
The content is by EIN Presswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.