- Merged eCommerce practice taps into USD 100B opportunity across Southeast Asia
- Awake Asia is the biggest regional eCommerce enabler operating in Southeast Asia partnering with over 120 brands
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia, June 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — ADA launches the region’s first integrated eCommerce practice through a merger with Awake Asia, where both parties come together to champion and fulfil the needs of brands moving towards online channels across 10 markets in South and Southeast Asia, including South Korea and Vietnam.
The integrated eCommerce practice brings together Awake Asia’s deep eCommerce expertise with ADA’s media, creative, and analytics solutions to drive online sales for brands through:
- Digital media execution integrated with eCommerce operations; customer-centric strategies and activations; performance linking external media spend to online sales.
- Utilising client’s customer data and third party data sets to derive shopper insights, personalise content and to cross and upsell via eCommerce channels.
- Optimising customer touchpoints across super apps and owned apps and websites; deploy Marketing Technology solutions like customer data platforms (CDP); attribution tools to track and optimise conversion funnel.
With this merger, ADA welcomes over 150 eCommerce specialists driving eCommerce growth for clients such as P&G, Unilever, BMW, and Wyeth; and eCommerce partners including Shopee, Tokopedia, and Lazada amongst others.
As more brands are forced to adapt to capture the “great migration”
Learn more about ADA’s eCommerce solutions here: https://ada-asia.com/end-to-end-e-commerce-solutions/.
Connect with ADA in South Korea here: https://ada-asia.com/korea/.
ADA is a data and artificial intelligence company that designs and executes integrated digital, analytics, and marketing solutions.
Operating across 10 markets in South and Southeast Asia, ADA partners with leading brands to drive their digital and data maturity, and achieve their business goals. We are anchored on the following main services:
- Providing business insights, data enrichment, and advanced analytics
- Understanding the consumer mindset and designing data-driven creative marketing strategies
- Executing end-to-end digital marketing solutions for growth hacking, funnel optimisation, and goal optimisation
ADA complements its unique digital expertise with deep proprietary data of 375 Million consumers.
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.