NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The automotive rear view mirror market is estimated to grow by USD 3.49 billion from 2022 to 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.02%. The automotive rear view mirror market is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer automotive rear view mirror market are Burco Inc., Continental AG, FLABEG Automotive Glass Group GmbH, Gentex Corp., Holitech Technology Co. Ltd., Konview Electronics Corp. Ltd., Lumax Industries Ltd., Magna International Inc., MEKRA Lang GmbH and Co. KG, Murakami Corp., OmniVision Technologies Inc., Panasonic Holdings Corp., Sakae Riken Kogyo Co. Ltd., Shenzhen Germid Co. Ltd, SL Corp., SMR Deutschland GmbH, Tata Sons Pvt. Ltd., Tokai Rika Co. Ltd, Valeo SA, and VOXX International Corp.The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download Sample before buying
- Burco Inc –The company offers automotive rearview mirrors such as Breakaway Wedge, and Camlock mount.
- Continental AG –The company offers automotive rear view mirrors such as ProViu Mirror.
- FLABEG Automotive Glass Group GmbH –The company offers automotive rear view mirrors such as Automotive glass interior mirrors.
- For details on companies and their offerings –Buy the report!
By Geography, the market is classified as APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East and Africa.
- APACis estimated to contribute55%to the growth of the global market during the forecast period. The Asia Pacific region continues to grow rapidly in the world’s automotive interior rearview camera market, which further positions it as a key industry player. This growth is due in large part to the fact that there are high passenger car penetration rates in countries such as China, India, South Korea, and Japan. In addition, the growing demand for improved mirrors such as automingdims, power fold side view glasses, and mirrors with indicators that will stimulate revenue growth in this region can also be attributed to a change in consumers’ preferences from mileage to aesthetics and premium features.
Download a sample reportto get more insights on the market share of various regions and the contribution of the segments.
- Impactful driver-Growing popularity of premium sport utility vehicles (SUVs)
- Key Trend – Integration of different technologies in automotive mirror
- Major Challenges– Reliability issue with auto-dimming mirrors
- By Vehicle Type, the market is classified into passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles. The market share growth by thepassenger vehicle segmentwill be significant during the forecast period. The acceptance of a variety of advanced vehicle technologies is driven by growing customer demand for comfort and safety features in passenger vehicles. The integration of new technologies that improve comfort, convenience, and safety has also accelerated as vehicle components have been rapidly electrified.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments – View Sample Report
Theautomotive laser headlight system marketsize is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 28.19% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 8,200.96 million.
Theautomotive anti-pinch power window system marketsize is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.51% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 2,367.04 million.
Automotive Rear View Mirror Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 6.02%
YoY growth 2022-2023 (%)
APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East and Africa
US, China, India, Japan, and Germany
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation byVehicle Type
7 Market Segmentation byProduct Placement
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Company Landscape
12 Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base comprises enterprises of all sizes, including over 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automotive-rear-view-mirror-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-3-49-billion-from-2022-to-2027–the-market-is-fragmented-due-to-the-presence-of-prominent-companies-like-burco-inc-continental-ag-and-flabeg-automotive-glass-group-gmbh-and-301985710.html
SOURCE Infiniti Research, Inc.
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.