The report provides a comprehensive coverage on Australia’s gold mining industry with historical and forecast data on the gold production.
The production section has a brief description about major gold producing companies, by mines and impact of the COVID-19 on the country’s gold mining. The demand section includes analysis for gold demand from China, the major markets for Australia’s gold export. The report further includes profiles of country’s top gold producers, information on the major active, planned and exploration projects.
Australia is endowed with 70 different types of mineral deposits, of which key mineral commodities include coal, iron ore, bauxite, gold, nickel, copper, zinc, and uranium. Australia is endowed with 70 different types of mineral deposits, of which key mineral commodities include coal, iron ore, bauxite, gold, nickel, copper, zinc, and uranium.
Australia is the world’s second largest gold producer, reported a soften growth of 0.5% in 2020, against 4.2% growth in 2019. This was mainly due to lower output from the country’s largest producer, Newcrest Mining, which had 5.6% lower output, owing to the lower grade milled and ongoing expansion work at its Cadia mine. The COVID-19 pandemic had a very limited impact on the country’s mining industry, mainly limited to the first quarter of 2020.
Furthermore, in 2021, the country’s production is expected to rebound with 3.1% growth, backed by the start of Capricorn Metal’s Karlawinda Gold in June 2021, and completion of Newcrest’s Cadia Molybdenum plant, which is expected to deliver its first production by the end of November 2021.
Over the forecast period (2021-2025), the country’s gold output is expected to grow at a compound average growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5%.
- The report contains an overview of Australia’s gold mining industry, gold reserves, historical and forecast data on the production, production by company.
- It also provides detailed analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the industry. The demand driving section briefs about the Chinese gold demand.
- The report also provides detailed information on major active, exploration and development projects.
Reasons to Buy
- To gain a comprehensive evaluation of the impact of the COVID-19 on Australia’s gold mining industry
- To understand the historical and forecast trend on the country’s gold production
- To understand production by major producers, by mines and trend of gold prices
- To get an overview on demand from Chinese market
- To evaluate major active, exploration and development mines of gold in the country
- To understand about the country’s fiscal regime, major governing bodies, taxes are applicable.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Reserves, Production and Prices
2.1 Gold Reserves by Country
2.2 Gold Production
2.3 Production by Company
2.4 Gold Prices
3 Gold Assets
3.1 Active Mines
3.2 Exploration Projects
3.3 Development Projects
4 Demand Drivers
4.1 Demand from China
5 Major Gold Producers
5.1 Mines and Projects by Company
5.2 Company Profiles
6 Australia Fiscal Regime
6.1 Governing Bodies and Agencies
6.2 Laws and Regulations
6.3 Mineral Licensing and Fees
6.4 Royalty and Taxes
6.5 Corporate Tax (CIT)
- Newcrest Mining Ltd
- Northern Star Resources Ltd
- Evolution Mining Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3kopox
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.