Australia Construction Equipment Market Report 2022: A $567.3 Million Market – Strategic Assessment & Forecasts 2021-2027 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Australia Construction Equipment Market – Strategic Assessment & Forecast 2021-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Australia construction equipment market size will be valued at USD 567.3 million and to reach a volume of 15,221 units by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.34% by volume during 2021-2027.
The report considers the present scenario of the Australia construction equipment market and market dynamics for the forecast period 2021-2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the volume and value sales with a segment analysis of the Australia construction equipment market.
The demand for Australia construction equipment in the mining sector is expected to rise consistently during the forecast period due to the high demand for primary mineral commodities. Australia will boost defense with local missile production. This is going to support the mining industry in Australia as minerals such as iron ore, tantalum, etc. are going to be used in the process.
The infrastructure programs in Australia led by their government are going to open a great opportunity for the construction equipment market. This is because construction equipment such as Earth Moving, Road Construction & Material Handling will be used in these projects.
AUSTRALIA CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT MARKET INSIGHTS
Water infrastructure projects to spur the demand for heavy construction equipment market in Australia. Construction equipment powered by green hydrogen fuel is likely to replace the electric construction equipment.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS IN THE REPORT
The used construction equipment market has a more enormous scope than the new one as small and medium businesses go for the rental or used equipment rather than buying the new one. Australian Construction Equipment Rental Market will see a surge in demand in the forecast period.
Australian government invested USD 1 billion to boost defense with local missile production. This will support the mining industry in Australia as minerals such as iron ore, tantalum, etc., are going to be used in the process, thus also propelling the demand of the machinery and equipment manufacturing industry in Australia.
AUSTRALIA CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT MARKET SEGMENTATION
The demand for earth-moving equipment in Australia is increasing rapidly due to several infrastructure projects. The Australian government introduced the ‘Melbourne Intermodal Terminal’ (USD 2 billion) because of its excavation feature and carrying large amounts of weight.
Climate change is a hot topic for all countries across the globe. Even construction equipment manufacturers are innovating new technologies for machines to reduce carbon emissions. For instance, Caterpillar has announced to offer 100% green hydrogen fuel-based construction equipment as they are as efficient as gasoline fuel-based construction equipment.
- Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd. (XCMG)
- Volvo Construction Equipment
- John Deere & Company
Other Prominent Vendors
- Aerial Access
- Dingo Australia
- Kanga Loaders
- Modular Cranes
- Construction Equipment Australia
- Semco Equipment Sales
- Australian Construction Equipment Sales
- Tutt Bryant
- Capital Construction Equipment
- BPF Equipment
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS REPORT?
This report is among the few in the market that offers outlook and opportunity analysis forecast in terms of:
- Volume (Unit sales)
- Value (USD)
- Gain competitive intelligence about the economic scenario, advantages in Australian countries major projects and investments, dynamics, and market share.
- Examples of the latest technologies.
- Get presentation-ready format and easy-to-interpret data.
- Enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices.
- Gain expert quantitative and qualitative analysis on value/volume growth projections of the Australian construction equipment market share.
- Complete supply chain analysis.
- Get COVID-19 impact analysis of the market.
- Company Profile of 10 key vendors and 5 other prominent vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 – Introduction
- Market Snapshot
- Executive Summary
Section 2 – Market Overview
- Economic Scenario, Foreign Direct Investment, Advantage Australia, Key Economic Regions, Import/Export Trends, Supply Chain Analysis, COVID-19 Impact
Section 3 – Technological Development
- Advent of New Technology
- Recent Developments in Construction Equipment Market
Section 4 – Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers, Restraints, & Trends
Section 5 – Market Landscape
5.1 Australia Construction Equipment Market by Type (Volume & Value)
5.1.1. Earthmoving Equipment
- Backhoe Loader
- Motor Grader
- Other Earthmoving Equipment (Other Loaders, Bulldozer, Trencher, etc.)
5.1.2. Road Construction Equipment
- Asphalt Paver
- Road Roller
5.1.3. Material Handling Equipment
- Forklift and Telescopic Handler
- Aerial Platform (Articulated Boom lifts, Telescopic Boom lifts, Scissor Lifts, etc)
5.2 Australia Construction Equipment Market by Application (Volume & Value)
- Others (Power Generation and Utilities, Municipal Corporation, etc.)
Section 6 – Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Landscape Overview
- Major Vendors (Caterpillar Of Australia PTY LTD, Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd., Komatsu Australia Pty Ltd, XCMG Mining Equipment Australia PTY LTD, Kubota Australia Pty Ltd, Volvo Construction Equipment Australia Pty Limited, JCB Construction Equipment Australia, SANY Australia, Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) PTY LTD, John Deere Ltd.)
- Other Prominent Vendors
- Distributor Profiles
Section 7 – Report Summary
- Key Insights
- List of Graphs
- List of Tables
Section 8 – Report Scope & Definition
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fb7by3
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.