Asia Power Monitoring Service: Coal and Gas-Fired Thermal Power, Nuclear, Renewables, Hydro, Combined Heat and Power (CHP), Transmission, Grid and Storage – ResearchAndMarkets.com
AsiaElec covers utility-scale power developments and policy across all main industry sectors, including coal and gas-fired thermal power, nuclear, renewables, hydro, combined heat and power (CHP), transmission, grid and storage. It also covers the closely interlinked coal-mining sector.
AsiaElec reports on project investment and approval, providing news and intelligence on key developments. This is ideal, not only for investors, developers and competitors, but for service, infrastructure and construction companies, who benefit from knowing where best to make their next key move in a rapidly developing market.
Sample Table of Contents
- Climate change, war in Ukraine and rising prices create perfect storm threatening global food security
- Renewables set for record growth in 2022, but 2023 is not so rosy
- Zimbabwe seeks to import electricity from Zambia
- IFC found to have broken ESG policies with coal investment in Philippines
- China moves to invest in long-term coal development
- India requires power plants burning imported coal to run at full capacity
- Vietnam’s Sovico partners with JERA for LNG supply opportunities
- Pakistan, Bangladesh cope with severe heat and fuel shortages
- wpd to sell offshore wind business to Global Infrastructure Partners
- Off-grid solar struggles to recover from pandemic
- ION Energy talks up Mongolian lithium potential
- Work begins on dome for Unit 1 at Bangladesh’s Rooppur NPP
NEWSBASE’S POWER ROUNDUP GLOBAL
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/odownq
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.