Asia-Pacific Food and Grocery Retailing Markets, 2020-2021 & 2025: Size, Category Analytics, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Asia-Pacific (APAC) Food and Grocery Retailing Market Size, Category Analytics, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The overall retail industry in APAC is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% between 2020 and 2025 to reach USD 11,187 bn
This databook uses data from the analyst’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
This databook provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the food and grocery market in APAC. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in food and grocery sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The databook also reveals major retailers share in food and grocery sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
- Food & grocery continues to remain as the dominant sector in value terms
- Tobacco is the fastest growing category in the sector
- The mass market players accounts for 86.2% of sales in 2020
- 7-Eleven dominates the sector with 1.2% market share in 2020
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the food and grocery market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in food and grocery sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning
Key Topics Covered:
- The State of Retail
- Food and Grocery
- Woolworths Supermarkets
- Japan Consumers Cooperative Union
- Yonghui Superstores Group
- RT Mart
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wapky0
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.