Asia Pacific Advanced Packaging Market (2021 to 2031) – Featuring Amkor Technology, Intel and Samsung Electronics Among Others – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Asia Pacific Advanced Packaging Market 2021-2031 by Product Type, End User, and Country: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Asia Pacific advanced packaging market will grow by 10.7% annually with a total addressable market cap of $338.4 billion over 2022-2031 owing to the rising demand for consumer electronics, the growing demand for high-end chips, and the cost reduction and improved efficiency brought by advancing packaging.
The report is based on a comprehensive research of the entire Asia Pacific advanced packaging market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
The report is based on studies on 2018-2021 and provides forecast from 2022 till 2031 with 2021 as the base year. (Please note: The report will be updated before delivery so that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
Selected Key Players:
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc.
- Amkor Technology, Inc.
- Brewer Science, Inc.
- Chipbond Technology Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Microchip Technology, Inc.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- STATS ChipPAC Pte. Ltd
- SUSS Microtec Se
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Universal Instruments Corporation
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
- Market Structure
- Growth Drivers
- Restraints and Challenges
- Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
- Porter’s Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of Asia Pacific market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view by taking into account of COVID-19. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify Asia Pacific advanced packaging market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Product Type, Packaging Platform, End User, and Country.
Based on Product Type, the Asia Pacific market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2021-2031 included in each section.
- Active Packaging
- Smart and Intelligent Packaging
Based on Packaging Platform, the Asia Pacific market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2021-2031 included in each section.
- Flip-Chip Ball Grid Array
- Flip Chip CSP
- Wafer Level CSP
- 2.5D/3D Integrated Circuit
- Fan Out Wafer Level Package (Fo-WLP)
- Embedded Die
- Fan In Wafer Level Package (Fi-WLP)
- Other Packaging Platforms
By End User, the Asia Pacific market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2021-2031 included in each section.
- Consumer Electronics
- IT and Telecom
- Automotive and Transportation
- Industrial Sector
- Healthcare and Life Science
- Aerospace and Defense
- Other End Users
Geographically, the following national/local markets are fully investigated:
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC (further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Philippines)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qmd4lz
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.