Asia-Pacific 5G Digital Indoor System (DIS) and Small Cell Market Report 2022: Indoor Use-cases Will Drive Indoor Connectivity Experience Improvements and the Growth of 5G Indoor Solutions
DUBLIN, June 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Asia-Pacific 5G Digital Indoor System (DIS) and Small Cell Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The revenue from 5G DIS and small cells in Asia-Pacific will increase from $3.26 billion in 2021 to $16.04 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 37.6% from 2021 to 2026.
From 2023, the market will accelerate as countries move into the recovery phase following the COVID-19 pandemic; mobile operators will be able to allocate more CAPEX to achieve greater growth. The region will drive 5G DIS and small cell revenue, globally, and it holds significant potential for growth through 2026.
The use of 5G DIS and small cells is gaining momentum in Asia-Pacific. However, cost and monetization concerns continue to act as restraints. Positively, new companies will enter the market and remove some of the cost burdens from mobile operators; moreover, new affiliations (OpenRoaming, for example) are making it easier to raise the bar in terms of indoor customer experiences. Owing to these developments, mobile operators are having to reinvent their value propositions to continue to thrive in this industry.
A recent survey found that the importance of DIS in Asia-Pacific has increased by double digits, that is, by 14%, over the past 3 years, with 93% of resp ondents stating that they will rate their mobile operator according to the indoor network quality they experience.
The benchmark for 5G DIS and small cells is to be able to achieve better user experiences for comparable investments in DAS or tangible improvements in customer experience for all 5G indoor users. Products are designed to be simple, easy to use (often, with plug-and-play capabilities), flexible, scalable, and software upgradeable (to keep pace with technological developments).
The APAC 5G DIS and small cell market rides on the momentum of the overall 5G market in the region. and it is highly dependent on its success.
What is lacking at this juncture is a common direction for this niche space, which the industry can latch on to for the market to grow faster. Standards should be implemented quickly and targeted solutions should be developed, which will expedite growth and monetize 5G.
The target audience for this research service includes telecommunication companies, infrastructure providers, and neutral hosts that want to understand how to strategically plan to incorporate 5G DIS and small cells into their business plans.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the 5G DIS and Small Cell Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis, 5G DIS and Small Cells
- Scope of Analysis
- Product Segmentation
- Key Competitors
- Key Growth Metrics
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast by Product
- Revenue Forecast Analysis
- 5G DIS and Small Cells – MEC and AI to Drive Growth in 5G Indoor
- Competitive Environment
- Revenue Share
- Revenue Share Analysis
3. Growth Opportunity Analysis, 5G Digital Indoor Systems (DIS)
- Key Growth Metrics, 5G DIS
- Revenue Forecast, 5G DIS
- Forecast Assumptions, 5G DIS
- Revenue Forecast Analysis, 5G DIS
- Importance of the Availability of Digital Indoor Systems, 5G DIS
- Impact of Digital Indoor Systems on Mobile Operators’ Ratings, 5G DIS
- Critical Enablers of Digital Indoor Systems, 5G DIS
- Critical Enablers of Digital Indoor Systems Analysis, 5G DIS
- Industry Consensus on DIS as the Way Forward, 5G DIS
- Industry Consensus on DIS as the Way Forward Analysis, 5G DIS
- Support from Industry Collaboration for DIS, 5G DIS
- Support from Industry Collaboration for DIS Analysis, 5G DIS
- Discussion, 5G DIS
- 5G will Complement Wi-Fi, 5G DIS
4. 5G DIS Respondent Demographics
- Survey Respondents by Base Country
- Survey Respondents by Role
5. Growth Opportunity Analysis, 5G Small Cells
- Key Growth Metrics, 5G Small Cells
- Revenue Forecast, 5G Small Cells
- Forecast Assumptions, 5G Small Cells
- Revenue Forecast Analysis, 5G Small Cells
- Open Roaming will Drive the Growth of 5G Small Cells
- Open Roaming Case Study – Cirrus Networks, Australia
- Open Roaming Case Study – CityRoam, Japan
6. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Indoor Solutions for the Enterprise Segment
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Mission-critical Solutions for the Consumer Segment
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Value-added Solutions for the 5G DIS and Small Cell Market
7. The Last Word
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Cirrus Networks
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/67c54a
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/asia-pacific-5g-digital-indoor-system-dis-and-small-cell-market-report-2022-indoor-use-cases-will-drive-indoor-connectivity-experience-improvements-and-the-growth-of-5g-indoor-solutions-301560924.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.