Chicago, IL., Oct. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Applied Systems® today announced the innovative enhancements across its Digital Agency portfolio. Announced at the annual Applied Net conference, the latest advancements support increased integration across the Applied product portfolio to enhance productivity and profitability, simplified user experiences for agents and insureds, and enhanced sales and marketing capabilities to keep customers engaged and connected.
The latest enhancements to Applied Epic® streamline end-user and administrator workflows for a simpler user experience and more visibility across agency roles and lines of business, including P&C and Benefits, to improve productivity, reduce operating costs and gain greater business insights.
- New Epic Dashboards: Easily view business KPIs and track performance with embedded dashboards purpose-built for defined specific roles with the agency to easily answer questions and make data-backed decisions.
- Open Applied Benefits Designer from Applied Epic: Access Applied Benefits Designer™ directly from the Applied Epic browser interface with a navigation panel link. This single sign-on capability will save clicks and prepare agencies for the integration between Applied Epic and Employee Navigator.
- Bulk Delete Policies and Direct Bill Items in Suspense: Easily select multiple items, and separately per screen, send to the Suspense Recycle Bin with just a couple clicks with new multi-select functionality in the Policy Suspense and Direct Bill Commission Suspense lists.
- Attachment Preview: Automatically display the first two pages of the selected attachment for multiple file types for a quick look at documents versus searching the large documents folder with the new Preview panel in the Attachments list for client accounts in the Applied Epic browser interface.
- Receive and Attach Multimedia Messages (MMS): Receive inbound MMS messages in Applied Epic, including JPEG, JPG, GIF or PNG files, and add one or more images in the thread to the client’s Attachments with the Attach to Epic action. Communications with clients are further simplified with the release of the auto-route text messaging feature later this quarter.
The latest enhancements to Applied’s commercial lines products further enable the digitalization and automation of policy proposals, a coordinated application experience between agents and insureds, and increased connectivity to more carrier markets.
- Market Appetite Enhancements Powered by Ask Kodiak: Gain access to the most current carrier appetite information powered by Ask Kodiak® directly in the Applied Epic browser interface, refreshed multiple times daily.
- Access Indio Submissions in Applied Epic: Access a client’s Indio® Submissions list directly in the Applied Epic browser interface for a single view of all activated commercial lines submissions.
- Remarket with Tarmika: Populate Applied Epic policy data into the Tarmika™ quoting portal to streamline commercial lines remarketing workflows. Remarket commercial business faster by eliminating duplicate data entry when renewing Business Owners, Worker’s Comp, and Commercial Auto policies.
- Tarmika Insured: Create a simpler, more connected commercial lines quoting experience with the Tarmika Insured™ embedded consumer application that allows direct-to-consumer real-time quoting to multiple carriers.
- Access Tarmika from Applied Epic: Access the Tarmika quoting portal directly from Applied Epic to view existing quotes, start a new quote, or resume an existing one, eliminating the need to rekey account and policy details.
The latest enhancements to Applied Marketing Automation® further enable agents to keep customers engaged and producers connected, driving customer acquisition and retention.
- Artificial Intelligence Content Assist: Ensure emails are technically sound with Content Assist, artificial intelligence technology purpose-built for insurance agents with specific industry terminology. Decide the length, formality and subject matter, and let the power of generative AI technology provide descriptive text to catch the recipient’s attention, then give final approval prior to sending the email.
- Content Library Functionality Improvements: Experience a more intuitive content search with enhanced category selection functionality to automatically select or deselect categories in the Content Library. Receive more focused results, prioritizing the entire phrase of search criteria instead of just one word of the phrase.
New innovative enhancements to Applied Pay® further enable agents to enhance their customer experience and staff productivity through greater integration across Applied applications.
- Online Payments: Offer insureds a simple, secure way to pay for premiums or other rendered services with Applied Pay’s direct integration into Applied CSR24®. Provide a modern checkout experience that puts customers in control with options to pay on current and upcoming invoices, as well as non-invoiced amounts.
- Hosted Payment Page PAY NOW Link: Allow insureds to pay multiple or single invoices that are open in Applied Epic or request an exact payment for items such as third-party fees or services rendered. Automatically apply payments received through the Hosted Payment Page to a client’s account in Applied Epic and create an Activity and a Transaction for accounting purposes.
- Large Single Transaction Limits Allowed: Process extra-large premiums in Applied Pay with an increased single transaction limit, allowing larger clientele to make payments without having to resort to other banking services.
“At Applied, we recognize the advantage technology plays in our customers’ success and that is at the forefront of all our decision-making processes,” said Anupam Gupta, chief product officer of Applied Systems. “Our most recent investments to accelerate the Digital Roundtrip of Insurance create incredible power and value for our customers, creating more connected and intelligent workflows that help them know more about their business, focus work on the most valuable tasks, be more productive, and provide the best possible experience for their clients.”
# # #
The Applied products and logos are trademarks of Applied Systems, Inc., registered in the U.S.
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is the leading global provider of cloud-based software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in insurance automation and the innovation leader, Applied is the world’s largest provider of agency and brokerage management systems, serving customers throughout the United States, Canada, the Republic of Ireland, and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied’s people and products enable millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.
The content is by Globe Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.