Applicant Tracking Systems Market 2021-2025 | Cost-Effectiveness of Applicant Tracking Systems to Boost Growth | Technavio
NEW YORK, May 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Set to grow by USD 463.12 million during 2021-2025, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the applicant tracking systems market to register a CAGR of about 6%. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alphabet Inc., Automatic Data Processing Inc., ClearCompany Inc., Greenhouse Software Inc., iCIMS Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Jobvite Inc., Oracle Corp., SAP SE, and Workday Inc. are some of the major market participants. Factors such as the cost-effective and less time-consuming, growing emphasis on streamlining HR functions, and a rise in foreign student enrollments will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Applicant Tracking Systems Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Applicant Tracking Systems Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Estimate the growth rates for emerging and high-growth markets by downloading our free sample report:
Applicant Tracking Systems Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the applicant tracking systems market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Alphabet Inc., Automatic Data Processing Inc., ClearCompany Inc., Greenhouse Software Inc., iCIMS Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Jobvite Inc., Oracle Corp., SAP SE, and Workday Inc.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Applicant Tracking Systems Market size
- Applicant Tracking Systems Market trends
- Applicant Tracking Systems Market industry analysis
Recruitment using social media-integrated ATS is likely to emerge as one of the primary trends in the market. However, the availability of open-source applications may threaten the growth of the market.
Technavio’s reports offer detailed analysis on the impact of disruption threats by comparing disruptive sources and factors driving disruption. Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Global Applicant Tracking System (ATS) In Higher Education Market – Global applicant tracking system in higher education market is segmented by deployment (on-cloud and on-premise) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download Free Sample Report
Global Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions Market – Global human capital management solutions market is segmented by Application (Core HR, Talent, and Workforce) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download Free Sample Report
Applicant Tracking Systems Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist applicant tracking systems market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the applicant tracking systems market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the applicant tracking systems market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of applicant tracking systems market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- On-premises – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Competitive scenario
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Automatic Data Processing Inc.
- ClearCompany Inc.
- Greenhouse Software Inc.
- iCIMS Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Jobvite Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- SAP SE
- Workday Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/applicant-tracking-systems-market-2021-2025–cost-effectiveness-of-applicant-tracking-systems-to-boost-growth–technavio-301301402.html
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.