AlterNET Software, a leading provider of .NET controls and components, announces the second beta release of AlterNET UI
AlterNET UI Beta 2 represents a significant milestone towards a production-ready cross-platform .NET UI framework for developing desktop applications on Windows, macOS and Linux.
SYDNEY, May 16, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — AlterNET UI Beta 2 brings major improvements and infrastructural changes to the following areas:
- Layout system, extended with Grid and StackPanel layouts, allowing developers to design rich user interfaces.
- Dependency Properties, introduced for computing property values based on other inputs, such as data or run-time information.
- Data-binding, implemented on top of Dependency properties, to provide a simple and consistent way to present and interact with data in a user interface.
- Keyboard and mouse input API, designed to provide functionality for handling and routing input events related to key presses, mouse buttons, mouse wheel, mouse movement, and mouse capture.
- New components and controls, example projects and documentation.
Dmytro Medvedyev, AlterNET Software, 61 2 9976 5728, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE AlterNET Software
The content is by PR Newswire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.