DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Top 5 Emerging Countries Haircare – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Emerging 5 Haircare industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- L’Oréal SA
- The Procter & Gamble Co
- Coty Inc.
- Beiersdorf AG
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Marico Ltd
- Dabur India Limited
- Unilever Plc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Co
- These countries contributed $23,566.7 million to the global haircare industry in 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $28,051.1 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 3.5% over the 2020-25 period.
- Within the haircare industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $11,627.9 million in 2020. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $5,021.8 and $4,318.9 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the haircare industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $12,784.6 million in 2025, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $6,669.8 and $5,353.4 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five haircare market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five haircare market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key haircare market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five haircare market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five haircare market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the emerging five haircare market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five haircare market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five haircare market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Top 5 Emerging Countries Haircare
3 Haircare in South Africa
4 Macroeconomic Indicators
5 Haircare in Brazil
6 Macroeconomic Indicators
7 Haircare in China
8 Macroeconomic Indicators
9 Haircare in India
10 Macroeconomic Indicators
11 Haircare in Mexico
12 Macroeconomic Indicators
13 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/15tx7u
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.