2021 Aerospace and Defense Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide to 2025 – Featuring Denel SOC, BAE Systems and Embraer SA Among Others – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Aerospace and Defense Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- These countries contributed $172,546.2 million to the global aerospace & defense industry in 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $234,721.8 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 6.3% over the 2020-25 period.
- Within the aerospace & defense industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $118,378.0 million in 2020. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $38,963.5 and $6,868.9 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the aerospace & defense industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $163,401.0 million in 2025, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $53,058.6 and $9,791.9 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five of the aerospace & defense market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five in the aerospace & defense market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five in the aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five in the aerospace & defense market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the emerging five in the aerospace & defense market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five in the aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five in the aerospace & defense market?
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. What is this report about?
1.2. Who is the target reader?
1.3. How to use this report
2 Top 5 Emerging Countries Aerospace & Defense
2.1. Industry Outlook
3 Aerospace & Defense in South Africa
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Aerospace & Defense in Brazil
4.1. Market Overview
4.2. Market Data
4.3. Market Segmentation
4.4. Market outlook
4.5. Five forces analysis
4.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
5 Aerospace & Defense in China
5.1. Market Overview
5.2. Market Data
5.3. Market Segmentation
5.4. Market outlook
5.5. Five forces analysis
5.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
6 Aerospace & Defense in India
6.1. Market Overview
6.2. Market Data
6.3. Market Segmentation
6.4. Market outlook
6.5. Five forces analysis
6.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
7 Aerospace & Defense in Mexico
7.1. Market Overview
7.2. Market Data
7.3. Market Segmentation
7.4. Market outlook
7.5. Five forces analysis
7.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Denel SOC Ltd
8.2. BAE Systems plc
8.3. Embraer SA
8.4. AviChina Industry & Technology Co., Ltd.
8.5. China North Industries Corp
8.6. Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China Ltd
8.7. Bharat Electronics Ltd
8.8. Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd
8.9. Tata Sons Pvt Ltd
8.10. The Boeing Company
8.11. Airbus SE.
8.12. Safran SA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kag5kn
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.