Taylor Swift Net Worth in 2020 – Age, Height, Weight, Bio
Taylor Swift Net Worth in 2020 is $400 million, Taylor Swift is an American singer-songwriter, musician, guitarist and actress. Swift is the youngest artist ever signed by the Sony/ATV Music publishing house being one of the best-selling music artists of all time. She has several tours under her belt, generating a quarter of a billion dollars has effectively contributed to her net worth.
Her pop crossover singles include “Love Story” and “You Belong with Me”. She is one of the world’s richest female singers and highest-paid celebrity worldwide and performed with music artists such as Justin Bieber, John Mayer, and Faith Hill. Her second studio album, Fearless, was released on November 11, 2008, which became the best-selling album of 2009 in the US, appreciatively the album won four Grammy Awards. She won 23 Billboard Music Awards, six Guinness world records, and ranked first in the Forbes Celebrity 100.
Taylor Swift Net Worth in 2020
|Net worth:||$400 million|
|Born:||December 13, 1989|
|Country of Origin:||Reading, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Residence||New York City, U.S.|
|Occupation||Singer-songwriter, Musician, Guitarist, Actress|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||60 kg (133 pounds)|
With properties all over the world, Taylor Swift has an $84 million real estate portfolio, according to Business Insider.
- Taylor bought a condo in downtown Nashville when she was just 20 years old. She spent $2.5 million on a large estate in the suburbs of Nashville in 2011 and today the estate is worth $3 million. She spent $10 million on another condo in her original building in February 2018.
- Swift is the owner of $50 million worth of apartments in New York City and also bought a 12,000 square-foot waterfront home in Rhode Island which cost her $6.65 million where she’s hosted her infamous Fourth of July parties, complete with squad shots, swan floats, and “I Heart T.S.” tees.
- She bought the 100-year-old four-story penthouse next to the duplex for $12.5 million in 2017.
- Taylor lives in Los Angeles in a $30 million mansion that she acquired in September 2015.
- The superstar, Taylor Swift pays her bodyguards an estimated $1 million annually and owns two $40 million private jets.
What Contributed To Taylor Swift Net Worth?
- In 2018, Swift earned a reported $5 million in record sales, $2 million in publishing in royalties, and $2.4 million through streaming.
- Taylor played an impressive and appreciable 38 dates across the country from May 8 through October 6 which grossed $266.1 million from more than two million ticket sales which are of $17 worth per ticket.
- Swift has grossed $687.7 million from touring alone since the 2009 Fearless Tour.
- According to Billboard, her last tour for Reputation album sold 1.2 million copies in the US during its first week, making $266.1 million in just 40 stops. Reputation became the highest-grossing stadium tour in U.S. history.
- Swift’s endorsement deals and partnerships are with high-profile brands which include CoverGirl, Apple, Keds, and a long term partnership with Diet Coke since 2013 which has highly contributed to her bank balance.
Swift has a huge fan base with 85 million Twitter followers, 74 million Facebook fans, and 113 million Instagram followers.
View this post on Instagram
This night is ✨sparkling✨ Thank you @amazonmusic for having me and the incredible @dualipa, @iambeckyg and @sza. Thank you so much for watching it online or being there, I love you guys more than words can say, but I’ll always try. First photo taken by the lovely @sofiajain ? second one by @kevinmazur / Getty Images ?
Taylor Swift as a Global Philanthropy
- Swift donated $1 million to the victims of Louisiana floods and $500,000 to the Nashville flood relief, thus providing support during the natural disasters.
- She donated $100,000 to the Nashville Symphony, on her 24th
- Through a Speak Now Help Now Benefit concert, she raised $750,000 for victims of tornadoes in the Southern US in 2011.
- She funded Taylor Swift Education Center $4 million and donated $50,000 to NYC public schools and donated $113,000 to the Tennessee Equality Project, an LGBTQ+ advocacy group.
- The singer donated $100,000 to the V Foundation for Cancer Research, and $50,000 to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia in 2014.
Taylor Alison Swift, also known as Swifty by her fans, was born on December 13, 1989, in Reading, Pennsylvania. Andrea Gardner Swift, her mother was a homemaker who had worked as a mutual fund marketing executive, and her father, Scott Kingsley Swift, was a stockbroker for Merrill Lynch with a younger brother named Austin, who is an actor.
She did her schooling from the Alvernia Montessori School, run by Franciscan nuns, and then transferred to The Wyndcroft School and later Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School.
Swift became interested in musical theatre and performed in four Berks Youth Theatre Academy productions at the age of nine, and use to travel regularly to New York City for vocal and acting lessons
Swift felt sure that she needed to go to Nashville Tennessee to pursue a music career, after watching a documentary about Faith Hill. She was rejected since everyone in that town wanted to do what she wanted to do’ as she said. The competition was high in the market but she thanked and said that it helped her to figure out a way to be different.
- While реrfоrmіng іn а саfе іn Nаѕhvіllе, ѕhе саught thе еуе оf Ѕсоtt Воrсhеttа, аn ехесutіvе оf DrеаmWоrkѕ Rесоrdѕ, аnd whо аt thе tіmе wаѕ wоrkіng оn ореnіng hіѕ lаbеl thе Віg Мuѕіс Масhіnе аnd Тауlоr wаѕ ѕіgnеd іn bу thіѕ lаbеl in 2005.
- Іn hеr fіrѕt аlbum whеn ѕhе wаѕ 16 уеаrѕ оld, ѕhе wrоtе thrее оf hеr ѕоng аlоnе аnd со-wrоtе оthеrѕ wіth wrіtеr Вrіаn Маhаr, Rоѕе, Rоbеrt Еllіѕ Оrrаl, аnd Аngеlо Реtrаglіа rеlеаѕеd іn 2006. Тhіѕ аlbum came in fіfth роѕіtіоn оn thе bіllbоаrd 200 and appreciated lаѕtеd fоr 157 wееkѕ оn thе сhаrtѕ.
- Swift’s second studio album, Fearless, was named Album of the Year and Best Country Album at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards and the tour grossed over $63 million.
- In 2008 and 2009, about four more singles were released throughout
- White Horse,
- You Belong with Me (highest-charting single on the Billboard Hot 100),
- Fifteen and
- Swift successfully contributed in Valentine’s Day soundtrack, including “Today Was a Fairytale which interestingly became her first number one on the Canadian Hot 100 chart.