Scarlett Johansson Net Worth, Scarlett Johansson is an American actress and singer who has a net worth of $140 million as of 2019 and is four-time Golden Globe-nominated American actress. Being one of the world’s highest-paid and sexiest actresses in Hollywood, she has impressed the audience through her acting and singing and has successfully built an empire that’s worth millions of dollars.
At the age of nine, she made her debut in the movie based on fantasy comedy “North” with Elijah Wood. Her major films are Manny & Lo, Ghost World, The Horse Whisperer, Lucy, Under the Skin, and March Point. She has also released two albums: Break Up in September 2009 with singer Pete Yorn, and Anywhere I Lay My Head in May 2008. Having multiple appearances in the Forbes Celebrity 100, she is a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and won Tony Award and a British Academy Film Award.
Scarlett Johansson has starred as Black Widow and in a number of Marvel Universe movies which has highly contributed to her bank balance, including The Avengers, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame. She won BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) Award for Best Actress for her performances in Lost in Translation and Girl with a Pearl Earring.
Scarlett Johansson Net Worth in 2019
|Net worth:||$140 million|
|Born:||Nov 22, 1984, New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)|
Scarlett Johansson Properties:
- With a huge bank balance, Scarlett Johansson purchased a large secluded home in upstate New York which cost her around $4 million in 2018.
- In 2013 she picked up a 1.5-acre spread in Amagansett, New York for $3.5 million whereas she spent $4 million on a home in the Los Feliz neighbourhood of Los Angeles in 2014.
- In 2009, she bought an apartment in midtown Manhattan for which she spent around $2.1 million at that time.
- According to some reports, Scarlett Johansson’s real estate portfolio alone worth around $20 million.
What Contributed To Scarlett Johansson Net Worth?
- Scarlett Johansson has earned $60-75 million for her performances in the various Marvel movies namely The Avengers, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and the Avengers End Game. In the Marvel movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron she earned $20 million which has positively contributed to her net worth.
- According to 2017 estimates from Pay Wizard, Johansson earns roughly $68,000 a day. While, according to Forbes, Johansson has earned $17.5 million for her role in Ghost in the Shell.
- In 2010, according to IMDb, Johansson was paid just $400,000 for her starring role in Iron Man 2.
- Even the actress was reportedly paid between $4 million and $6 million in addition to bonuses for her amazing role in The Avengers.
- Now, the upcoming Black Widow movie will surely make her pockets flatter and her wealth will continue to grow as she’s expected to get a big payday. According to the US’s express reports, Scarlett Johansson will earn $25 million for Black Widow with addition to a revenue bonus payment. She will get another $6 million if the movie makes over $900 million at the box office and is expected to release in 2020.
Scarlett Johansson’s Endorsements Deals
Along with many highest-paid actors, Johansson also makes a big amount of money through endorsement deals. Among them are Dolce & Gabbana and SodaStream. She has also endorsed products for L’Oreal Paris, Gap, Disney World, Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein, and Mt. Rainer coffee.
- In 2018, she collaborated with 300 women to set up Time’s Up initiative to protect women from discrimination and harassment.
- With her Avengers co-stars, she raised $500,000 for the victims of Hurricane Maria.
- She has also supported various charitable organizations and is involved in Stand Up To Cancer, Cancer Research UK, Aid Still Required, USA Harvest and Too Many Women.
- In 2005, she became the global ambassador for the aid and development agency Oxfam.
Did You Know?
- Scarlett Johansson was named as “Sexiest Woman Alive” by Esquire (twice in 2006 and 2013), Playboy in 2007, FHM since 2005 and Men’s Health in 2011.
- She was also recognized as “the embodiment of male fantasy” by Sydney Morning Herald.
- Her grandmother, Dorothy Sloan was her best friend and was very close to her.
- In 2015. Johansson has a wax sculpture of her at Madame Tussauds New York museum.