Salman Khan Net Worth in 2020: The Bhaijaan of the Bollywood, Salman Khan, one of the most successful actors and is of now one of the highest-paid actors. Salman Khan has been making waves globally as an actor and registered himself as the most numerous 100-crore club films. He is a stage performer, grand television presenter, most popular celebrities and has received numerous awards including two National Film Awards and two Filmfare Awards. Khan was the highest-ranked Indian with 82nd rank with earnings of $37.7 million, according to the Forbes 2018 list of Top-Paid 100 Celebrity Entertainers in the world.
Salman Khan Net Worth in 2020
|Net worth:||$ 310 million (1900 crore rupees)|
|Born:||December 27, 1965, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Occupation||Actor, Producer, Singer, Television Presenter|
|Height||1.74 m, Inches- 5′ 8”|
|Weight||75kg (in kilograms), 165 lbs (in pounds)|
Properties in India
- Galaxy Apartment in Bandra, the biggest and famous property owns by Salman Khan where his family lives which cost around 16 crores.
- Also owns a triplex apartment which cost around Rs 80 crores, in another part of Bandra.
- Bought 100-acre property in Gorai having 5 BHK farmhouse. The value of the property is approximately Rs 100 crores.
- He bought a private yacht in 2016 when he turned 50, whose value is Rs 3 crores as of now.
Assets & Investments & Salman Khan Net Worth
- Include brands such as BMW X6, BMW M5, Toyota Land Cruiser, Audi R8, Lexus, Mercedes and Suzuki GSX, Suzuki Hayabusa and Yamaha R1.
- Khan has two production companies
- SKBH Productions (Salman Khan Being Human Productions) launched in 2011
- SKF (Salman Khan Films) launched in 2014
- The first film made under the SKF production was the Canadian film, Dr Cabbie. This film became the second highest-grossing film in Canada and earned $350,452 on its opening day at the box office.
- He has a bicycle called the Giant Propel 2014 XTC and whose value is of Rs 4.32 lakhs.
Also Read, (Katrina Kaif Net Worth )
|Motorbikes / Cars||Value|
|Suzuki GSX-R 1000Z||Rs 16 lakhs|
|Mercedes Benz GL Class||Rs 80 lakhs|
|Audi A8 L||Rs 1.13 crore|
|Range Rover||Rs 2.06 crores,|
|Audi R8||Rs 2.31 crores|
|Lexus LX470||Rs 2.32 crores.|
Salman Khan Net Worth & Endorsements
- According to recent reports, SRK charges Rs 7-8 crores per brand endorsements.
- He became the brand ambassador for the Yatra.com, travel website which also made him a shareholder.
- Salman Khan is now the second Ambassador along with Amitabh Bachchan for ‘Emami Healthy & Tasty’, ‘Rasoi’, and ‘Himani Best Choice’ apart from ‘Bake Magic’.
- Campa Cola, Limca Soft drink, Hero Honda bikes, Double Bull shirts, Dixcy Scott, tablet BlackBerry Playbook, Britannia’s Tiger biscuits, civic body Bombay Municipal Corporation’s (BMC) are some of the brand endorsements.
The real success of Salman Khan as a TV host came from Bigg Boss where he earned a lot, adding a huge contribution to his net worth.
- From Bigg Boss season 4 to 6, he made around 2.5 crores per episode.
- As the popularity and TRP were increasing, Salman Khan charged 7-8 crores per episode for 9th and 10th Bigg Boss seasons.
- But for the 11th season, the amount went to 11 crores per episode. He became the highest-paid television host in India.
Salman Khan ko Bigg Boss mai poray ho rahe hai 10 saal ! Salman khan Give 10 Years to Bigg Boss 🥰 #salmankhan#10yearsofbiggboss #Bestof10years #SundayThoughts #SiddhartShukla #Rashmidesai #colourstv pic.twitter.com/4nVHjVH0Kn
— Waheed Jatoi (@Iamwaheed01) December 29, 2019
- As per reports, Khan has donated Rs 12 crore for Kerala flood victims, the highest among Bollywood actors.
- Khan offered to pay ₹4 million to release about 400 prisoners via his NGO, in January 2012. Due to economic reasons, they were unable to pay legal fines for their charges as they have already completed their terms.
- Being Human Foundation, a registered charitable trust, set up by Salman Khan, which focus on two areas: education and healthcare.
Shahrukh Khan, also known as Bhaijaan of the Bollywood, was born on December 27, 1965, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. He is the eldest son of Salim Khan, the screenwriter and his first wife Sushila Charak.
His paternal ancestors, Alakozai Pashtuns were from Swat valley of Pakistan who immigrated to Indore, Madhya Pradesh in the mid-1800s. Abdul Rashid Khan, his grandfather was a Deputy Inspector General of the Indore state who was awarded Diler Jung award of the Holkar times. He Sohail Khan and Arbaaz Khan ae his two brothers and two sisters, Alvira Khan Agnihotri, who is married to actor/director Atul Agnihotri, and an adopted sister Arpita.
Khan did his schooling from The Scindia School, Gwalior(M.P) and St. Stanislaus High School, Bandra in Bombay.
Salman Khan Career
|1989–93||Film Biwi Ho To Aisi, was his debut movie in which saw he was playing a supporting role|
Maine Pyar Kiya (1989), Sooraj R. Barjatya’s romantic family drama become one of the highest-grossing Indian films.
|Maine Pyar Kiya earned him his first nomination for a Best Male Debut and nomination for Best Actor at Filmfare at the same ceremony.|
|1994–2009||He collaborated with director Sooraj Barjatya, co-starring Madhuri Dixit in the romance Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!|
Hosted the game show 10 Ka Dum during 2009. (Second Season)
|· The film won 3 Filmfare Awards|
· The film won the National Award for being the most popular film.
· Earning over ₹1.35 billion (US$20 million) worldwide
· Regarded as the biggest Bollywood hit of the year.
The show earned enough target rating points
To regain its third position in the Indian television ratings for Sony Entertainment Television.
Best of SALMAN KHAN Songs | Superhit Bollywood Hindi Movie Songs Collection
- Khan played the role of a fearless cop with comic effect in the film, Dabangg, ent on to win several awards, including the
- National Film Award for Best Popular Film in respect of providing Wholesome Entertainment.
- Noted remarkable for its commercial success, by the Economic Times and Times of India
- Received a Star Screen Award for Best Actor and was nominated for his sixth Filmfare Award for Best Actor.
- Dabangg 2, the sequel of Dabangg, emerged as a huge financial success with revenues of ₹2.5 billion (US$36 million) globally
- Ready, Ek Tha Tiger held a record for being the second highest-grossing Bollywood film.